*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Don't bother with this as the arstechnica site is broken beyond belief as you'll have problems creating an account and even then you won't be able to claim a code as you can't log in because of all the errors or it'll just cycle you back to where you were without being logged in (although you'll only be logged into their forums).

Well I claimed code without creating an account.

Permabanned
VR games bundle now available on Bundlestars.
10 VR games on Steam for just £4.59

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/pure-vr-bundle#

God of Arrows,
Ping Pong,
King Kaiju,
Felt Tip Circus,
Thirst,
Hoops,
VRNinja,
Bomb U!,
Tower Island,
Sky Jac.

Also includes a 20% off voucher*

*Please note: Your 20% voucher will be delivered via e-mail

Save an extra 20% off your next Bundle Stars order with an exclusive voucher only for Pure VR Bundle customers. This can ONLY be used against selected VR titles.

Your voucher will be delivered via email within 24 hours of your purchase. Please note that only one voucher will be delivered per customer account, and this may not be transferred to a different customer account.

Valid until Saturday, May 20th, 2017 at midnight (Pacific Time). The code may be only used once per account and it applies a 20% discount to your final basket price. Your voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other voucher.

Soldato
I have a 20% greenman gaming code for Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, brings the price down to £21.59. Message me if you want it.
S0uBe7wOzKg6oCmkImjZCHi86gHZxciQ_btbzaH88-dtDcsN0rf_xvjupqMbE4cXJWMoqUyD_SVz8xWJYGdrwFrPlMudmmc7aAe-9d28SSyZmta9PkfIdk04d7g4h2yz=s0-d-e1-ft
WITH VOUCHER
w6UzFu1wTRmljlkX_wX1Chh-ZGEX8cjPM8R4Su60sujrcBsUb1jpegU49mlidrCWl9x7U1khuDLq1uNJKeOnvcQ8G6XspFLNlip9F3AP0C9L9pW4LmT0wdyF9vPf_nJM=s0-d-e1-ft
£20.24
cheaper then steam anyhow

Back
Top Bottom