*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Does the Porsche season pass mean it will last a limited time or is it just the way it is named?
Tempted to get this as not been in the loop of racing sims for a few years, so never got this when it was released.

Soldato
Does the Porsche season pass mean it will last a limited time or is it just the way it is named?
Tempted to get this as not been in the loop of racing sims for a few years, so never got this when it was released.
nope, you get to keep, initially it was split into three separate time released DLCs. The season pass just combined them for a discount.

Soldato
F.E.A.R bundle from Bundle Stars going for £3.26 - includes all 3 games + DLC. Amazing value and for anyone who hasn't played the 1st one especially - this is one of the best FPS & horror games ever made.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/fear-bundle

I bought the Fury Bundle from the same site which has a few games I fancied for next to nothing. I have 2 keys for strategy games included with the bundle that I know I'll never play. The games are AXES AND ACRES and MUSHROOM WARS. PM me if you want any of them...

Associate
worked fine for me just now got the game thanks. No facebook required so not sure what previous poster meant. Clicked link, signed in, got game.

says offer expires 24/4/2017
After it was mentioned what I had to do, I clicked the get offer button (I was logged into my GOG account) and when I clicked the continue button it immediately came up with a message that the code was no longer valid (I even just tried using the redeem code link at the bottom of the page).

I do, however suspect that their recaptcha is broken as it was telling me to complete it but nothing but the protected by recaptcha box was visible even after I whitelisted the whole page.

Associate
https://arstechnica.co.uk/gaming/2017/04/ars-gog-free-games-partnership/

Arstechnica teamed up with GOG today for the next 48 hours to give away free codes of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.

Got the code!

Amazing. :D
Don't bother with this as the arstechnica site is broken beyond belief as you'll have problems creating an account and even then you won't be able to claim a code as you can't log in because of all the errors or it'll just cycle you back to where you were without being logged in (although you'll only be logged into their forums).

Back
Top Bottom