*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
What’s your steam ID? I have some PUBG steam credit so I’ll gift you a copy.
Thank you for your generosity, but another incredibly generous forum user took matters into his own hands. WantoN is a legend, and I don't deserve the kind offers from either of you.

Changing the subject because I feel awkard -
Dungeons 2 free on GoG's main page
https://www.gog.com/

Soldato
I honestly don't see the point. Whilst I like GOG and do make purchases from them, there is no doubt whatsoever that Steam is the superior platform as things stand.

• DRM free, get the installs and it's yours forever
  • No need for an online connection
  • They can never revoke your access to the platform or your games
You're right though, steam has absolutely nailed the platform. Cloud saves are just one epic feature.

I buy from GOG whenever I can though, I suppose I look back with dewey eyes at the pre-digital era though, I like truly owning a game.

Soldato
  • DRM free, get the installs and it's yours forever
  • No need for an online connection
  • They can never revoke your access to the platform or your games
You're right though, steam has absolutely nailed the platform. Cloud saves are just one epic feature.

I buy from GOG whenever I can though, I suppose I look back with dewey eyes at the pre-digital era though, I like truly owning a game.

nvm

Soldato
Ive got forza and it does not work i get the splash screen (goes back to dashboard) nothing else and if you google the problem they are loads complaining of the same issue

I've had that since adding the Hot Wheels add on. Try installing an app through the windows store first and then see if it loads, apparently it can be an anti-piracy measure and for some reason it can't find the licence so just force closes.

Worked for me (had to do it again yesterday, just install something free) but Horizon does have quite a few issues on PC.

Permabanned
I honestly don't see the point. Whilst I like GOG and do make purchases from them, there is no doubt whatsoever that Steam is the superior platform as things stand.

I agree, I also prefer Steam but it only takes a couple of minutes to set up and you get given DRM free copies of games you like (presumably) for nothing,
It costs nothing other than a couple of minutes to set it up and while the games on offer this time around are not that great (IMO) in some sales Connect has had a lot of good games on offer.

Last edited:
Soldato
Been meaning to grab Pyre by the guys that made Bastion and Transitor.

£7.49 which is decent

http://store.steampowered.com/app/462770/Pyre/

Think I'm gonna grab that as well, absolutely loved Bastion, didn't enjoy Transistor as much but it was still really good.

Worth mentioning that for anyone who still doesn't have Bastion that's on sale for £2.74, I know its been this price before but still a bargain for anyone who doesn't have it.

Soldato
Think I'm gonna grab that as well, absolutely loved Bastion, didn't enjoy Transistor as much but it was still really good.

Worth mentioning that for anyone who still doesn't have Bastion that's on sale for £2.74, I know its been this price before but still a bargain for anyone who doesn't have it.

I was very tempted to get it, but it looks lik some sort of arena battle / Sport game. Not for me.

Soldato

Just grabbed the music as well! ;)

Back
Top Bottom