*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
I'm on FFXV atm, ok its done downloading ill load it up.. just for you!

Runs great max settings, didn't have FPS up but very very smooth. Just trying DX12 now, lighting effects are great, fantastic so far.

Going over to the main mankind divided thread.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm on FFXV atm, ok its done downloading ill load it up.. just for you!

Runs great max settings, didn't have FPS up but very very smooth. Just trying DX12 now, lighting effects are great, fantastic so far.

Going over to the main mankind divided thread.

Oh my god I thought you were talking about Arkham Knight. You tested out the game especially, and it was a different one.

Cheers anyway, for the record Mankind Divided is a fantastic game!

Associate
I have some game keys if anyone would like them - Lethal League from a PC Gamer promotion and games I'm not going to play from the Humblebundle February pack (Black the Fall, Life is Strange, The Norwood Suite, Owlboy, Snake Pass and Tacoma. Please let me know if you'd like any of them. (not posting the key's directly to avoid 'drive-by' incidents and ensure they go to 'properr' OCUKers).

Last edited:
Associate
I have some game keys if anyone would like them - Lethal League from a PC Gamer promotion and games I'm not going to play from the Humblebundle February pack (Black the Fall, Life is Strange, The Norwood Suite, Owlboy, Snake Pass and Tacoma. Please let me know if you'd like any of them. (not posting the key's directly to avoid 'drive-by' incidents and ensure they go to 'propoer' OKUKers).

Would gladly take Owlboy if its still available please

Soldato
I have some game keys if anyone would like them - Lethal League from a PC Gamer promotion and games I'm not going to play from the Humblebundle February pack (Black the Fall, Life is Strange, The Norwood Suite, Owlboy, Snake Pass and Tacoma. Please let me know if you'd like any of them. (not posting the key's directly to avoid 'drive-by' incidents and ensure they go to 'propoer' OKUKers).
Life is Strange please, thx

Soldato
Bah, I was hoping GMG had a sub £5 copy of AC Unity. I bought it on release but refunded because it was broken beyond belief, hence my reluctance to pay more than five quid for it. The search continues.

Back
Top Bottom