*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
That's a pretty good list, for me at least. I only have one of those 50 games and several that i been thinking buying/on wishlist, but not got around to yet. Do you know, or @Spacedeck , know if you can give the codes away from certain games you know you have no interest in playing ever ? Although, in the end have to wait until payday so might not be around then anyway. :p

Soldato
@TheSwede quick read through of comments and it appears you will get individual keys for each game, I guess they will just pop up in your GMG account like they do if you bought any other game from them.
Thanks ! I'm not really into Mulitplayer games and that one I already own I can also give away, and a few others. If they still have it around when payday come around in a couple days.

Soldato

That's a pretty good list, for me at least. I only have one of those 50 games and several that i been thinking buying/on wishlist, but not got around to yet. Do you know, or @Spacedeck , know if you can give the codes away from certain games you know you have no interest in playing ever ? Although, in the end have to wait until payday so might not be around then anyway. :p

So, bought this Charity bundle, the mystery bundle for me was - Operation Flashpoint Red River - which is a bit meh. :o :p On another note, the 2 I wanted for sure, This War of Mine and Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY would cost me almost as much as the whole bundle (going by Steam Prices that is). Now there is all the other games that I have to go through and see which one I be keeping. :p

@TheSwede quick read through of comments and it appears you will get individual keys for each game, I guess they will just pop up in your GMG account like they do if you bought any other game from them.

Yeah, you were right, all individual key's.

Back
Top Bottom