*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Fanatical having a Winter Mystery Bundle sell, you can pick from 1 (1.05 Euro) to 10 (7.45 Euro) games to buy, they will then be randomly given to you. I got these 10 games, 3 of them if bought directly from steam would cost 19.99 Euro each, marked them with a +. So guess it is good value for money spent, although not that many I be playing I think. :p

PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
The Sexy Brutale +
Dead Effect 2
FIVE Champions of Canaan
Middleearth Shadow of Mordor +
Cube Runner
Songbringer +
STARWHAL
Gloom
Neon Space

Soldato
I would have tried it at that price, but it's not on Steam :(

obviously you are the customer and it is your choice, but I feel sorry for devs these days. Why should bethesda pay valve 30% for doing really very little to sell their game?

I do get it.... it is a pita having to have multiple 3rd party apps installed to play games but it is valve which started this mess by forcing their own bloatware on everyones pcs with half life 2.

up until then we could install our games and use what ever game manager front end we chose (or non at all if we wanted)

Caporegime
obviously you are the customer and it is your choice, but I feel sorry for devs these days. Why should bethesda pay valve 30% for doing really very little to sell their game?

I do get it.... it is a pita having to have multiple 3rd party apps installed to play games but it is valve which started this mess by forcing their own bloatware on everyones pcs with half life 2.

up until then we could install our games and use what ever game manager front end we chose (or non at all if we wanted)
But it’s really not a hassle having all these launchers is it? They take up very little system resources and any decent modern PC wouldn’t even be slowed by it and you can just double click the icon or within the start menu and it launches. I honestly don’t get the love for Steam by some people and the hatred for other launchers and platforms. These days I use Origin and UPlay far more than Steam and haven’t had any issues at all.

Back
Top Bottom