*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Two days ago so probably ended. People should really pick this up, it’s a cracking game for whiling away a few hours.
I can't get the grappling hook to work, I even tried changing the assigned mouse button for it with no luck, am I missing something, thanks

Associate
That was a very well timed shout - I already have it, but was wanting the season pass to start playing it again now I have VR. Only cost £4 in the same sale.
I am still considering buying the base game. Not sure if its my kind of game but one of my mates has been edging me on to buy it to play together. At this price might just take a punt.

Soldato
If you get into it, it's a very impressive game. I bought it years back, and put in 260 hours before I got bored - and that was without any of the DLC to add extra depth.

Associate
Does anyone need an A Story About My Uncle key?(seems somewhat unlikely tbh) Humble expires it at 18.00 tonight so just let me know if you do.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Fallout 76 down to £ 8.79 @ CDKEYS if that is low enough for anyone yet ;)

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/fallout-76-pc-cd-key
They would have to pay me that and I still would likely decline to play it. Much rather play Frostpunk which I am really enjoying :)

I hope they never waste dev time on multiplayer fallout ever again. Go back to the Fallout 3 and NV model and give us an updated version on a new engine with a good story and I will buy at full price. Actually scratch that, I would still wait 6 months after release as it will take at least that long to patch up.

Soldato
I won’t be buying it, even if it’s free I won’t claim it. Their attitude to the consumer is getting like EA’s, another company I tend not to support. Have they implemented loot boxes yet? It was in the rumour mill as code had been found. Not to mention the wrongful bans, the developer room and the game being generally pants from what I can tell.

What’s mad is Bethesda brought us Doom, a game that must have been incredibly hard to recapture the soul of, and ended up being (imo) a masterpiece. Ran damned well too, FPS cap aside. And let’s not forget Elder Scrolls titles.

I’m only one man, but if enough people vote with their wallets, things will change. The only reason loot boxes exist is because people buy them, same for content chopped out of a game and added as ‘DLC’, titles released unfinished, and £100 ‘ultimate’ editions. Same with the cost of RTX cards etc

Anyways, Humble’s winter sale has still got some decent prices. Northguard looks good at 60% off :
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/northgard

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I won’t be buying it, even if it’s free I won’t claim it. Their attitude to the consumer is getting like EA’s, another company I tend not to support. Have they implemented loot boxes yet? It was in the rumour mill as code had been found. Not to mention the wrongful bans, the developer room and the game being generally pants from what I can tell.

What’s mad is Bethesda brought us Doom, a game that must have been incredibly hard to recapture the soul of, and ended up being (imo) a masterpiece. Ran damned well too, FPS cap aside. And let’s not forget Elder Scrolls titles.

I’m only one man, but if enough people vote with their wallets, things will change. The only reason loot boxes exist is because people buy them, same for content chopped out of a game and added as ‘DLC’, titles released unfinished, and £100 ‘ultimate’ editions. Same with the cost of RTX cards etc

Anyways, Humble’s winter sale has still got some decent prices. Northguard looks good at 60% off :
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/northgard
+1

Back
Top Bottom