*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Great price for Unreal 2 on GOG (79p). It runs but you might need to find a way to stop it from crashing when changing the resolution.

I expect there is a workaround for it.

https://www.gog.com/game/unreal_2_the_awakening_se

Working fine here though there are no master servers now and no bot support so it's pretty limited in MP gameplay :(

I'm still looking for a good LAN bot game for lunchtimes as all our base units have Ryzen Vega graphics

Associate
Thanks i'm tempted. I don't have time to read the whole thread on here about RDR2 but is the port ok? Or does it run like a 3 legged dog does anyone know?

Initially it seemed to be hit or miss with lots of people reporting CTD's. There have been quite a few patches and it sounds like stability has improved a good deal although some people are still experiencing issues. I would recommend looking through the last few pages of the thread at least to help you make your mind up.

I can't speak of my own experience as I'm still waiting for the 112GB download to complete! :eek:

Soldato
Dishonored 2 for £3.99 at CDkeys seems pretty good.

Also just found the dlc on cdkeys for £2.99, so £7 total! Going to bite at that price as the first was pretty decent.

Soldato
Thanks i'm tempted. I don't have time to read the whole thread on here about RDR2 but is the port ok? Or does it run like a 3 legged dog does anyone know?

Its worked from day 1 for me. Its a time sink though as you can spend so much time just wandering around and not bothering with the story (mission triggered). 45 hours in, and not even 50% completed yet.
It opens up in Chapter 2, before this its pretty linear so stick with it.
Gfx-wise, you need something with some grunt as its such a visually pretty game.

Associate
Its worked from day 1 for me. Its a time sink though as you can spend so much time just wandering around and not bothering with the story (mission triggered). 45 hours in, and not even 50% completed yet.
It opens up in Chapter 2, before this its pretty linear so stick with it.
Gfx-wise, you need something with some grunt as its such a visually pretty game.

I've only got a rx480, 8gb but I only game at 1080p with an i5 4670 and 8gm ram with SSD. Do you think it wil run OK at medium?

Back
Top Bottom