*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Interesting that while I have W2: DC on Steam, I don't get any of the extras that I have with the GoG version they've just given away. Seems they've locked that away in the digital deluxe version and there doesn't seem to be a way to upgrade, just buy it again.

Caporegime
Soldato
Slightly off topic but has anyone used this gog galaxy thing I got an email about?

At first glance it sounds like it might do a lot of things I'd been hoping for - serving as a central library where I can explore all the 100s of games I've picked up over the years - on Steam, Epic, Origin etc-and see what they are and whether I want to play them.

Soldato
Slightly off topic but has anyone used this gog galaxy thing I got an email about?

At first glance it sounds like it might do a lot of things I'd been hoping for - serving as a central library where I can explore all the 100s of games I've picked up over the years - on Steam, Epic, Origin etc-and see what they are and whether I want to play them.

Yes, you can connect other platform with GOG Galaxy 2.0. Those three you mentioned and as well as uPlay, Playstation Network and Xbox Live as well. Not sure if they will add more as time goes though.

Here is a small thread about the GOG Galaxy 2.0 if you have further questions. Linky

Soldato
Yes, you can connect other platform with GOG Galaxy 2.0. Those three you mentioned and as well as uPlay, Playstation Network and Xbox Live as well. Not sure if they will add more as time goes though.

Here is a small thread about the GOG Galaxy 2.0 if you have further questions. Linky
Awesome - thanks.

Associate
Chaps (and chapesses) I just wanted to say thank you for the regular Epic freebie 'heads up' posts. I would forget to look otherwise.

Cheers and Merry Christmas (I think it's now acceptably close to the day to say that) :D

Back
Top Bottom