*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Isonzo is on sale at the moment, It's a gritty WW1 FPS from the makers of Verdun and Tannenburg.

Associate
HL1 free to keep on PC via Steam.

Associate

Half-Life: Alyx - £16.99​

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I was about to get Elden Ring for £15 (£10 Quidco cashback from couple of days ago) but thought **** that right now and went The Last of Us for £15 instead. At least that was on my wishlist and won't be frustrating to play.

Soldato
Will get it once it hits £10-15. Too old to be paying that price. Plus might just frustrate myself too much :cry:
You aren't wrong, I was surprised how much it looks like ps3 graphics. Refunded and will pick up when it drops further. Elden ring was really good though, had lots of flaws but at least it looked super pretty too.

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
You aren't wrong, I was surprised how much it looks like ps3 graphics. Refunded and will pick up when it drops further. Elden ring was really good though, had lots of flaws but at least it looked super pretty too.

Yeah. I think once I pick up one of these titles, eldrn ring will come first.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
I was about to get Elden Ring for £15 (£10 Quidco cashback from couple of days ago) but thought **** that right now and went The Last of Us for £15 instead. At least that was on my wishlist and won't be frustrating to play.

Where can u you get Elden ring and The last of us for these prices?

Back
Top Bottom