ryu

ryu

Associate
Battlefield One

Standard: £2.69

Revolution: £3.49

Soldato
Was thinking about picking this up and £6 for it with all the DLC is a steal

I reckon so. Considering it has had four patches to sort out a number of launch issues and includes all the content for under £6, and a visual update, it seemed worth a buy.
The style of graphics used does appeal to me. A little like Fallout, We Happy Few, Bioshock etc etc etc.
56GB download, oh my how games have changed.

Last edited:
Associate
I reckon so. Considering it has had four patches to sort out a number of launch issues and includes all the content for under £6, and a visual update, it seemed worth a buy.
The style of graphics used does appeal to me. A little like Fallout, We Happy Few, Bioshock etc etc etc.
56GB download, oh my how games have changed.
quidco are doing a £5 bonus for cyber monday. So you'd effectuively get it for 99p... so yeah that's a deal and a half alright

Associate
Was thinking about picking this up and £6 for it with all the DLC is a steal

The Outer Worlds Spacer's choice edition at £5.99

Is this the full version or just the upgrade pack if you have the original game? I was confused/wary reading the description text. If its the full game then its a bargain and I'll snag it.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Is this the full version or just the upgrade pack if you have the original game? I was confused/wary reading the description text. If its the full game then its a bargain and I'll snag it.
Took a punt. Appears to be full version as code activated without any other games in library. Downloading the 51gb game now.

Associate
I played a little bit of it when it first came out on PS4 and remember enjoying it, looks like a good port too

I'm playing it on a 55 inch TV with a 1080 graphics card in the PC. I've lowered the settings a little and I'm running at 60fps, which is fine with my eyes at my age. As said earlier, really enjoying it - was just waiting for it to drop under 10 euro.

Back
Top Bottom