*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
The outerworlds FREE on Epic store !!!
I got a message from a friend regarding this, I grabbed it as well.

unsure if I will play it or not as never heard of it but I thought I would get it and give it a try at some point considering its 49.99 and they where giving it away for free.

Last edited:
Soldato
ah shame its not the first 3 for example, ive never played it, so id start with the first one, they do look great fun
Yeh see what you are saying.

Had a quick look for Yakuza Bundle which is the first lot.

Can't find anything, not even in the Steam sale unfortunately.

I have the first lot but none of the second lot so this bundle works out (really) well for me.

Associate
ah shame its not the first 3 for example, ive never played it, so id start with the first one, they do look great fun
I started with Like a Dragon: Ishin! then Yakuza: Like a Dragon followed by Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name

I missed out on a lot of the older games storylines and content that fits into these games a little, and I also didn't realise that they changed the free flowing combat in the previous era of games to Turn based (not really a fan) for one of the 3 games I played, but the storylines were mostly all enjoyable which is what kept me playing.

Missed out sure, but I can't imagine the time sink to complete these games in time for Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth

Back
Top Bottom