*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

CDKEYS Xmas sale is live.

Not a huge amount of differences in the pricing.

However, it's the first time Spiderman has dropped bellow £20 (that I have seen) which is the price point I wanted it at

horizon zero dawn is under £8 might even give mad max a go at £1.99

Fanatical doing a Platinum pick-your-own bundle (starting at £6.99 for 2 items). Decided to go for PlateUp! and Tinykin. The latter being £3.50 is an absolute steal for the best Pikmin clone (could be the only Pikmin clone) on PC AFAIK.

Last edited:
Darkest dungeon 2 on cdkeys for £20 is in the rangeI think I'll have to grab it.

Seven good games for only €11 over at Humble Bundle, although they are all redeemed on GOG.. only problem might be that you all already own the games but on Steam ? I do at least, but still thinking of getting them since they can all be downloaded from GOG and not just digitally owned as on Steam:

Wanted fantasy General 2 since release £3.69 on cd keys thank you very much

fantasy-general-2-pc-cover-steam.jpg

Fanatical doing a Platinum pick-your-own bundle (starting at £6.99 for 2 items). Decided to go for PlateUp! and Tinykin. The latter being £3.50 is an absolute steal for the best Pikmin clone (could be the only Pikmin clone) on PC AFAIK.

The Wild at Heart is fantastic if you're looking to get a Pikmin fix.

Hogwarts legacy now only £18.99 which is the lowest it’s been as far as I know. (Was £20.49 on Cdkeys a day ago)

Steam winter sale starts at 6pm tonight so could possibly wait to see the price but I doubt it will be cheaper.

Last edited:
Hogwarts legacy now only £18.99 which is the lowest it’s been as far as I know. (Was £20.49 on Cdkeys a day ago)

Steam winter sale starts at 6pm tonight so could possibly wait to see the price but I doubt it will be cheaper.

Keeping my eye on this one my youngest is getting a gaming laptop for xmas which will be a shock to the other kids as well and Hogwarts is high on her list of games she wants

but can use her own money for that one

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom