pc not working properly at all random cpu spikes

Associate
Just out of interest, what made you spend that much money on a pc? What purpose will it be used for?
And when you post a image have a look at it first and think is it blurred, can i read it cause if not then others cant either...

Associate
OP
Just out of interest, what made you spend that much money on a pc? What purpose will it be used for?
And when you post a image have a look at it first and think is it blurred, can i read it cause if not then others cant either...
just wanted to overkill and have a really good pc cant understand how im having trouble with it straight away bad customer service after how much i paid

Associate
OP
well i don't think there bad sorry ignore what i said before im just impatient allot the guy who built it was very nice awesome guy just hope it can be fixed

Mei

Mei

Soldato
if you are going to leave it on can you atleast tell me you checked the temps?
im worried for your lovely 690s ><

Associate
Print screen - Paint - make it the size of your monitor. That way we can see it.

Also call up overclockers and try to talk to 5UB, hes brilliant with customer service ;)

They should pay all the shipping really if its faulty straight after delivery.

they should and they offer to but never do

Associate
I am withdrawing from this as the OP doesn't really have a clue about his PC or how to check the even basic things such as task manger. All of the images posted are useless unless timed to the spikes and visible.

I suggest the OP talks to OC support and leaves it with them.

I suspect software issues is causing the spikes and to be honest I don't even want to start suggesting the OP looks at the event logs / process logs in finer detail as we are struggling to even get a screen shot of the process / CPU lists when the problem occurs.

Associate
OP
rang them up today they said there sending someone out tomorrow and will be at here about 8 am so lets hope it gets fixed

Soldato
Stop letting imageshack resize your pictures, they are microscopic.

P.S. I don't think they are sending someone out to fix it on site just collecting it to return to Overclockers, it would be worthwhile you trying to sort it out with us if this is the case.

Please post up some Process Explorer pictures without the resize option enabled in imageshack.

Back
Top Bottom