PC Reboots in games

I reset the clock back to 0 (default) and lowered the power limit to 95% - things appear to be stable after a few hours shooting zombies.

Drivers - I keep them up to date. I don't have another GPU to test with.

I'll keep pushing OC to reply to the messages I've sent - I'm really reluctant to send the box back since I use it every day :/

I reset the clock back to 0 (default) and lowered the power limit to 95% - things appear to be stable after a few hours shooting zombies.

Drivers - I keep them up to date. I don't have another GPU to test with.

I'll keep pushing OC to reply to the messages I've sent - I'm really reluctant to send the box back since I use it every day :/
at any qulaity? remember you saying itd play up at high settings? max it. see what happens. hell... stress it is what id do if i was ballsy - furmark should run on a non faulty gpu even

That's because these prebuilts are known to commonly come with very cheap low quality Kolink PSUs.

I don't doubt it. I will have to check, but the PSU is nicely buried away and hard to get at... (and I've been using it!)

at any qulaity? remember you saying itd play up at high settings? max it. see what happens. hell... stress it is what id do if i was ballsy - furmark should run on a non faulty gpu even

Plays on max settings for Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War for 3-4 hours just fine...

Really grateful to everybody who has contributed and made suggestions, I can at least use the PC now while I try and resolve the root cause :)

I don't doubt it. I will have to check, but the PSU is nicely buried away and hard to get at... (and I've been using it!)

Plays on max settings for Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War for 3-4 hours just fine...

Really grateful to everybody who has contributed and made suggestions, I can at least use the PC now while I try and resolve the root cause :)
Yeah psus are a pain to change out tbh. One reason I'd not buy a prebuild myself however you do have that warranty should anything go wrong and it shouldn't be your job to fault find it tbh.

Good luck though man! Keep posting here and forum members will try to help out

OC got back to me - pointed out there was a new revision to the BIOS update that included the item "Fix CPU Vcore and power behavior"

I applied about 90 minutes ago, and have bene playing at full settings since with no reboots.

Glad I posted here - learned a couple of things, and some nice tips on mitigating video card issues :)

Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom