pc v300 HATE IT

4p

4p

Soldato
god dammnit.

I take the non fan side off, fine, peachy.

When it comes to trying to take the other side off, oh no it wont happen.

They are in so tight its not even funny, when i try to get them out, the screwdrivers destroys the screws and now they aint screwable.

also got turned down at COLLEGE GOD DAMMIT

Not my day

Associate
Uh, ive had this case for a while now and ive had no problems what so ever getting the screws out.

You must have got your pc in, and screwed the screws back in and then done something yourself, thus making it your own fault.

The only problem i have with the side panel is sometimes the screw placement dont line up so easily.

Though there is a solution, though could be a bit hazardous to your components. First though to be safe remove the try with mobo and the hdds. Then get a dremel and a very small drill piece, and drill through the centre of the screw, should do the trick.

Soldato
drill1lv6.gif
+
screw1yy9.gif
=
untitledua3.gif

whats hard to understand from that post?

you could try a set of tongues on the other side and try to unscrew it from that end, depending if the screw tip is visable from the other side.

4p

4p

Soldato
OP
lmfao at the spam.

@Yewen

With it being too small, not being able to install the PSU and get access to the other side because of the damn side panel would not come off. THe two buttons on the front were popped in and it looked tacky too!

Gonna go ahead and get the Soprano, was my idea in the first place. Only ordered the pc v300 because it looked great on all the pictures, in my frontroom it looks kinda poop.

Man of Honour
Thorpy said:
lmfao at the spam.

@Yewen

With it being too small, not being able to install the PSU and get access to the other side because of the damn side panel would not come off. THe two buttons on the front were popped in and it looked tacky too!

Gonna go ahead and get the Soprano, was my idea in the first place. Only ordered the pc v300 because it looked great on all the pictures, in my frontroom it looks kinda poop.

Do you think it's faulty? If so then RMA it.

Associate
not cheap screws, cheap screwdriver/wrong sized. As they're aluninium (to match the case) they form a bond with the case so they are a little hard to turn the first time.

By most mATX/SFF standards its on the larger side. I've had no problems in totally filling it with 2 opticals, 2 HDDs, 7800GT which is the max it supports.

As for the buttons if you push them from the inside they'll click in and then be flush with the front if i usederstand what your saying correctly.

Hope you're next case suits you better :)

Back
Top Bottom