People at the Gym :/

Soldato
I don't like people at the gym who are using what I want to use, why would they do that?! :mad:

It's simple.

weightplate.jpg

headinjury.jpg

ProblemSolvedSensTownBlog.png

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
There is something worse than a girl wearing matching coloured kit and that's a man wearing matching coloured kit :o

Oh no... there is something worse than that... a girl wearing a purple velour tracksuit comes in and does 10mins on the cross trainer then leaves... honestly don't get people like that...

BB x

Soldato
My favorite (sarcasm) was when one of the personal trainers kept on at me on a regular basis, because I would over load machines at the David Lloyd. I never damaged anything or put any of the cables under stress. :rolleyes:

Soldato
Our cable machine goes up to 27.5kg and people reguarly put 2 10kg dumbells on top of the stack. Pretty sure it's going to snap one day and do someone some serious harm. There is a sign saying do not overload though.

Soldato
Our cable machine goes up to 27.5kg and people regularly put 2 kg dumbbells on top of the stack. Pretty sure it's going to snap one day and do someone some serious harm. There is a sign saying do not overload though.
I was squeezing 2x 45 kilo dumbbells on to a 100 kilo stack. On my home gym one at the time, I managed to get 400 kilos on it before the cable started to go.

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
I've never worked in a place that is so gym-obsessed.

When I first started, desks were loaded with protein shakes/supplements and snack bars.

Never did I think would I be dabbling in protein shakes :p (well off them at the moment).

Whenever my Director needs to book a hotel for a company trip he always asks if there is a 'gun show'. Quite funny...

A gem he came out with this morning...

"Was in the gym last night and this ozzie guy answered his phone, his mate had obviously asked what his was doing and his response was... 'just polishing the guns mate'."

I find the term amusing anyway! :p

BB x

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Really getting tired of these 2 guys who like to make the most noise ever in the gym. Always with the bench press screaming EASY after each rep! What's worse is he thinks he's the business lifting 180kg on the bench press, except his spotter is rowing 40kg-60kg of it!

Really dislike people who keep putting the weight up which has to be immediately absorbed by the spotter. If you have to be spotted on every single rep it's too heavy!

Back
Top Bottom