People leaving their "mess" behind

Soldato
Chocolate castle, **** pyramid, brown artistry, unflushed bangers and mash, poo lasagne, lumpy hot chocolate are just some of the word combinations I never thought I'd read and wish I could erase from my memory :eek:. I didn't want to eat today anyway...

Associate
We got a chat from the site manager at work not long ago asking for us to refrain from standing on the toilet seat, and that if we pooed on the seat then we should probably clean it up.
I'm guessing the cleaners had a surprise from somebody one morning.

At my old place we also had a mystery urinator who decided that he would rather take a slash all over the floor and walls rather than in the urinal, that was pretty grim.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I find it perplexing, when you walk into a toilet and somone has dropped a log on top of the seat..... its as a fear of what's underneath is to scary to lift the lid.

Chocolate castle, **** pyramid, brown artistry, unflushed bangers and mash, poo lasagne, lumpy hot chocolate are just some of the word combinations I never thought I'd read and wish I could erase from my memory :eek:. I didn't want to eat today anyway...

Fairly obvious that you haven't watched some of the South Park episodes! Quotes from Mystery of the Urinal Part Deuce:

Mr Mackey said:
Attention students. Apparently, Clyde could not have been the one who crapped in the urinal, because Clyde had a colostomy at age 5. 'Kay? Now, whoever did this unspeakable act is still at large. The boys' bathroom is closed until further notice, 'cause one of you thought it would be a good idea... to pull down your pants... m'kay, hover your buttcheeks over the urinal... and squeeze out a chocolate hot dog... m'kay? [all the kids in the hall listen, then start laughing] Oh you think that's funny, huh?! [Principal Victoria is also snickering in the background] Let me assure you, there is nothing funny... about going up to a nice, clean, unsuspectin' urinal, m'kay, droppin' your pants then... turnin' around... squattin' over that urinal, 'kay, maybe... maybe pullin' your buttcheeks apart with your hands, m'kay, and then layin' out a big fudge dragon for all the world to see. [the kids there begin to laugh] Oh yeah, that's real funny! [turns off the mic and slams it down] I'm gonna catch this sonofa***** if it's the last thing I DO! M'kay?!

Mr Mackey said:
When you dook in the urinal, it's bad, m'kay! [Stan squirts some cleaning fluid onto the urinal basin] How would you feel... if somebody came into your home, m'kay, pulled down their pants and laid a big mud monkey right on your mom's face? [Stan laughs] Oh you think that's funny, huh?! Yeah, that's real funny!

Soldato
Nothing worse than been in pub toilets watching someone walk right after having a dump not washing their hands and grabbing the the handle on the exit door .Leaving me loitering in the toilets waiting from someone to push open the door from the other side so I can leave

Got to the stage now I make the wife take a small antibacterial hand gel out in her bag :)
some reason you can't carry it yourself?

R F

R F

Associate
I'm quite sure that there is a high correlation between those who purposely sit off-center to ensure that their dump slowly slides down the side of the toilet having voted FOR Brexit and those who sit dead center, the remainers, who are to pooping what Tom Daley is to diving. Dead center, down the middle, a couple of back flips and not a splash to be seen nor heard. The silent majority if ever there were one.

Soldato
I suppose if dirty protests are a thing in prisons, then this is the same order of mindless idiocy, just out in the wild rather than locked in a cage.

Before I left retail, I used to try very, very hard not to use the loos at work. The gents was cleaned at about 6:30am, so by the time we started a night shift the chances of one of the three cubicles being in a civilised state was slim at best. And as the night shift was populated mostly by folk with an unhealthy diet and even less healthy attitude to life, the chances of any loo remaining decent up to 6am was slim to zero. I think workplace cleaners deserve medals, not the minimum wage and lousy contracts.

Still, I should be grateful for that educational experience, it did at least partially prepare me for dementia care.

Soldato
The toilets at my workplace always have puddles of wee on the floor around the toilet seats.
They had to put notices inside the toilet that anyone caught will be held responsible.
I tend to hold it in till I get home unless I am desperate.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm quite sure that there is a high correlation between those who purposely sit off-center to ensure that their dump slowly slides down the side of the toilet having voted FOR Brexit and those who sit dead center, the remainers, who are to pooping what Tom Daley is to diving. Dead center, down the middle, a couple of back flips and not a splash to be seen nor heard. The silent majority if ever there were one.

Well that's clearly not true as I voted FOR Brexit and I sit dead-centre :p

Caporegime
the remainers, who are to pooping what Tom Daley is to diving. Dead center, down the middle, a couple of back flips and not a splash to be seen nor heard. The silent majority if ever there were one.

and also quite happy to bend over....

Soldato
43831551582_7b754c9987_o_d.jpg

Soldato
as on old civil servant, i remember the joys of the official toilet paper that was like thick tracing paper.

Izal Medicated....:p

They still sell that at Waitrose would you believe it!

I actually mentioned to one of the staff that I couldn't believe that people would actually pay money for that stuff.

For those that have never experienced this, it is about as absorbent as baking paper. I dont think the intention was ever that you might be able to "Wipe Off" anything. Rather just smear it around a bit so that it would dry and flake off on the inside of your Y-fronts.

Not even God could help you if you had the squits....!:eek:

Associate
My dad works at a factory and in the loos, they have big buckets of hand soap (like swarfega) where you just scoop a bit out to wash your hands.

I remember my dad telling me about a meeting they had to have at work to discuss the issue of brown flecks ending up in the soap. Turned out, people that wipe using their hand were then dipping into the soap with that hand thus leaving the flecks behind.

Caporegime
Turned out, people that wipe using their hand were then dipping into the soap with that hand thus leaving the flecks behind.

That is a problem in certain cultures:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chef-prepared-curry-after-wiping-7745790

A curry house chef prepared food after wiping his bottom with his hands - because he doesn't use toilet paper for 'cultural reasons', a court heard .

Mahbub Chowdhury, 46, had an empty bottle in his kitchen which inspectors discovered was covered in fecal matter.

He said he filled the bottle with water from the kitchen taps and used it to clean his bottom after visiting the toilet - and did not use paper for cultural reasons.

Similar mentality to people who, when provided with a loo they can sit down on still choose to stand on the seat....

Back
Top Bottom