People leaving their "mess" behind

Soldato
Izal Medicated....:p

They still sell that at Waitrose would you believe it!

I actually mentioned to one of the staff that I couldn't believe that people would actually pay money for that stuff.

For those that have never experienced this, it is about as absorbent as baking paper. I dont think the intention was ever that you might be able to "Wipe Off" anything. Rather just smear it around a bit so that it would dry and flake off on the inside of your Y-fronts.

Not even God could help you if you had the squits....!:eek:

I remember when this stuff was the norm in public toilets, bus stations in particular. I'm convinced it was invented as a way to keep water bills down, I certainly wouldn't go in a bog that stocked it if it wasn't an absolute emergency!

Man of Honour
I blame the food I had yesterday. But I agree, don't understand how people struggle to flush, even if it takes two. Everyone should be proud of a double flusher

What do you do when you've flushed three times and it still hasn't all gone though? Especially with cisterns that take an age to refill (flush again too early and it isn't powerful enough).

As for that tracing paper bog roll, it is one of those weird things I always remember about my Gran's house, no idea why didn't have anything better as she wasn't poor (she lived alone in an 8 bedroom house with a massive garden in a nice area, frequent overseas holidays in her younger years etc). I guess it was just what she'd got used to.

Back
Top Bottom