**** The Official Google Pixel 4 Thread ****

Associate
Have to admit, I've been looking.....at least with iOS you have the choice of a decent watch and tablet

I’ve already got an iPad 12.9, which I actually really like which makes it even more tempting and as you say, would have the option of a decent (the best, actually) watch. The clincher is, it’s quite likely that I’ll be able to get whatever the 2019 XR equivalent will be free of charge from work, rather than paying £40+ for a Pixel which may end up being another damp squib. I am interested, but they will have absolutely smash it out of the park to justify the expense of taking out my own contract, notwithstanding the fact that I am really beginning to think modern flagships are an utter rip off (which the 3a seems to be proving).

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah not fussed on telephoto much, definitely prefer the ultrawide lens and they can stick with their digital zoom.

Headphone jack would be really nice but guess they won't bring it back on the flagship like on the 3a.

Soldato
If it works as well as face id the it's not the end of the world... More reliable than in screen fps from my experience anyway.

Back
Top Bottom