Poll: PFA Player of the Year

Who should win it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
De Bruyne has been amazing at times but his performances have dropped off a bit. I had him nailed on a month or so earlier. Meanwhile, Salah just keeps on scoring so has to go to him i think.

Don
OP
The team of the year is rubbish. Has Mo actually won player of the year though? I've seen a couple of posts on twitter over the past day or so but nothing official.

Man of Honour
I would have to say Salah. I understand what people say about the fact that Bruyne has won the title but a team wins a title, not an individual and this is supposed to be an individual award. For individual performance this season, its got to be Salah.

Caporegime
The team of the year is rubbish. Has Mo actually won player of the year though? I've seen a couple of posts on twitter over the past day or so but nothing official.

When do they vote?

I had heard somewhere that the voting is done earlier and this particular Journo expected De Bruyne to win. If the voting is done any time in the past couple of months, then there's nobody else other than Salah?

Caporegime
David De Gea has carried United for a few years now, if they lose him it'll cost them quite a few points per season. I think he's also built up that Schmeichel style aura where strikers aren't confident they can beat him so they generally panic a bit when they're in 1 on 1 situations.

A goalkeeper will never get the award though, he's usually the best United player but rarely gets MOTM because they only usually award MOTM to goalkeepers of smaller teams.

I would expect Salah to win it but I think David De Gea deserves some recognition.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
I think Sterling should have got it over Sane, when you consider how good Sterling has been, it's only been the past few weeks he's trailed off. That's by no means a dig at Sane, I also think he is great.

They'd both be deserving winners, would have been a farce if Kane got it.

Back
Top Bottom