PFA Player & Young Player of the Year

Soldato
Walker is fair, I would not call Aguero 'young' or up and coming enough really when you look at the amount of parent club appearances he has compared to someone like Walker. Granted I doubt this is actual criteria but Aguero is a far more established player. Accepted players like that have won it in the past too. TLDR Walker would have been my choice :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Indeed he did and well deserved imho, single handedly has gotten Arsenal back into the top 4 after our horrific start to the season. Well done RVP well done:)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17797832

Single handedly? To be honest, Redknapp has been one of Arsenal's most important players, 13 point lead on Arsenal in Jan, 2 wins since.... thanks Harry, you think he's wondering why big name managers mess around with those crazy things called tactics?

Seriously though RVP thoroughly deserves it, scored so many ridiculous finishes.

Walker though, loads of bad crosses, not very good defensively, young player of the year, not a chance, not even convinced he's very good.

Soldato
Walker is an absurd decision, considering this was voted on in the last few weeks, that means people have seen his form in the last 2 or 3 months, how could anybody vote for him in any positive way after seeing him play recently, I am baffled.

Back
Top Bottom