**PHANTEKS DIPPING THEIR TOE IN THE WATER**

Soldato
Yeah I'm not keen on having any light apart from white inside a rig as white nicely highlights your interior whereas coloured lights bleach everything out.

White light with coloured coolant looks the bees knees IMO :)

But with rgb you get to choose a shade of white light that looks best with everything else. I've found certain shades of white can have a large impact on how the fluid looks. A certain shade of white will make red fluid "pop" quite a bit.

Soldato
But with rgb you get to choose a shade of white light that looks best with everything else. I've found certain shades of white can have a large impact on how the fluid looks. A certain shade of white will make red fluid "pop" quite a bit.

True point, I'm just not keen on the rainbow side of things, I know it's an option and you don't need to use it but it screams cheese to me :p

Permabanned
These are pretty cool, but would have been nicer to have a much softer, not as bright RGB. Too much of one colour in your case just makes everything a shade of that colour.

Soldato
RGB is the lighting that you can change the colour. I'm saying that, as far as I can tell, you can't change the brightness. So you've got some flash light in your case that can go all these pretty colours.

For RGB lighting to work properly, each colour has to be able to be dimmed down from 100% to zero. Brightness has everything to do with the control afforded by an RGB controller.

Associate
I have a rampage v edition 10 motherboard and the rgb header is connected to the ek waterblock.

how would I get two of these graphics blocks lighting inside the case? Apologies if it sounds like a stupid question but in the case of lighting.. I'm clueless

Back
Top Bottom