** PHANTEKS EVOLV X - CAN'T STOP EVOLUTION **

Caporegime
Slight positive update, we *may* be able to get the container in a day early, so Thursday 13th, which would allow us to ship out preorders before the weekend, once again I'll keep you updated.

So if delivery is to Northern Ireland is there a >0% chance I get it on/before the weekend :p? (I don't know if your N.I 2 day shipping includes weekends)

OcUK Staff
OP
If it ends up being that date is there any way to hold back shipment for a pre-order without losing my place in the queue? I'm going to be away on the Friday/Monday, unless the couriers keep it for more than a day or two without automatically re-attempting delivery on subsequent days?

If you call into our CS guys or put a post on the CS forum subsection I'm sure they can arrange something, although I know DPD try to deliver 3 times.

So if delivery is to Northern Ireland is there a >0% chance I get it on/before the weekend :p? (I don't know if your N.I 2 day shipping includes weekends)

Unfortunately could be the case!

Associate
Hi,

Preordered the case, if I want new hardware before the delivery can they be bundled on the same order to prevent me having to pay for multiple shipping costs?

Thanks

OcUK Staff
OP
I've had a fun afternoon. Email came in from our haulier explaining the container didn't arrive at port on the 10th as expected, but has only discharged this morning. (https://www.track-trace.com/container - YMLU8532024 if you want to check for yourselves) This meant that getting the container in for tomorrow is impossible due to the mandatory 24-36 hours needed to process customs. To add insult to injury, there's a considerable shortage of haulage vehicles out of Southampton port meaning the first available haulage was next Thursday, 20th September...

HERE COMES THE GOOD NEWS.

After some considerable searching by the haulier and complaining (by me :D), we've managed to secure a slot for delivery of the container on Friday at around 1pm. This is by no means set in stone considering the two delays the container has already suffered, but lets hope third time lucky shall we? Unfortunately it does mean a Monday delivery for the majority of you, but it's considerably better than getting it on the 21st! I had to hassle our logistics manager too to get it in on Friday, so yeah, I've done as much as I can to minimise the delay.

Associate
I've had a fun afternoon. Email came in from our haulier explaining the container didn't arrive at port on the 10th as expected, but has only discharged this morning. (https://www.track-trace.com/container - YMLU8532024 if you want to check for yourselves) This meant that getting the container in for tomorrow is impossible due to the mandatory 24-36 hours needed to process customs. To add insult to injury, there's a considerable shortage of haulage vehicles out of Southampton port meaning the first available haulage was next Thursday, 20th September...

After some considerable searching by the haulier and complaining (by me :D), we've managed to secure a slot for delivery of the container on Friday at around 1pm. This is by no means set in stone considering the two delays the container has already suffered, but lets hope third time lucky shall we? Unfortunately it does mean a Monday delivery for the majority of you, but it's considerably better than getting it on the 21st! I had to hassle our logistics manager too to get it in on Friday, so yeah, I've done as much as I can to minimise the delay.

well done sir for the effort and complaining lol will be gibbo all do use 50% discount on every future order if we all complain now haha

Associate
well done sir for the effort and complaining lol will be gibbo all do use 50% discount on every future order if we all complain now haha

Will the 220mm PCIE Extension Cable still arrive at the same time? Also if you have multiple orders, one with the case and another with the Extension Cable what’s the best way of getting them combined to avoid multiple delivery charges?

OcUK Staff
OP
Will the 220mm PCIE Extension Cable still arrive at the same time? Also if you have multiple orders, one with the case and another with the Extension Cable what’s the best way of getting them combined to avoid multiple delivery charges?

Yes, they will, and speak to CS on the phone or via the CS subsection on the forum and they will be able to combine.

Soldato
I think my planned TR build would go nicely in one of these. I see it accommodates eATX too which widens the choice of motherboards. Another six weeks or so before I have the funds so time to see what everyone builds in theirs.

OcUK Staff
OP
PLEASE DON'T HATE ME.

The envitable has happened. TLDR, the container was moved off quay into the rail terminal at some point overnight, meaning it couldn't be collected for delivery this afternoon as planned. This is 100% our forwarders fault and has resulted in some very stern words and ultimately a business decision to look elsewhere for our future freight requirements. They have promised a delivery on Monday 17th at 10am, but honestly, I don't want to guarantee you that it'll be the case, because I have lost all trust in their ability to deliver on what they've promised. I am really sorry about this, and I'm completely gutted that people will not be getting their Evolv X as planned.

I am actually on holiday after today for two weeks, but I'll have a look on my emails before I fly on Monday to make sure the container has arrived and try and update you. If it's any consolation, the case is worth the wait, I can at least promise you that. Both Sam in sales and others are aware of the situation and will monitor it in my absence. If you've upgraded to Saturday delivery, you should be receiving an email to confirm we'll move you back to next day delivery to avoid any further delays. Hopefully they'll be a happy conclusion to this saga on Monday!

OcUK Staff
OP
I have been reliably informed that THE EVOLV X HAVE ARRIVED! Thanks to everyone for their continued patience, shipments will be made today. Now, if you don't mind I'm buggering off to America for a few weeks ;)

Back
Top Bottom