photoshop/permier pro build

Soldato
Indeed however there are other places to buy. The Gigabyte is also available elsewhere

so given the choice, MSI, Gigabyte or Azrock?

O favour Aorus due to style and UK RMA , but ASRock and MSI and a nicer bios, no way that can be denied , also MSI has done well with their B450s. You'll see that Aorus ITX looks exactly like the z390 version, due to that being g the basis for its design, can see if vastly different to the previous B350 Gaming ITX one .
And the. I have soft spot for Asus, many due to distribution prices being a lot cheaper and you can make a profit on them :D

Associate
OP
Thanks for the help.

I currently have an old X99 Gigabyte board and have always hated the BIOS

I am favoring the Asrock due to have USB 3.1 gen 2 and optical out for sound. Bit mean of them not to include the antennas. Does it cause a problem having the m.2 port on the back of the mobo? ASrock and MSI seem to do this whereas Gigabyte its next to the PCI slot

Associate
OP
I am now also considering the Ryzen 7 2700. On paper it may well be better suited to Video Editing compared to the 2600x which is better for gaming.

Also the TDP is 30w lower which may better suit a mini ITX environment

Soldato
M.2 can gwtbjotnif under heavy load... Should be fine

Yep, gigabytes problem , bios ! Finally get everything sorted with killer z390 and the bios is still a pain haha

ASRock is smooth affair

They don't get that hot , and stock coolers are good !

And you need speed !!! Even if you slapped in 12 thread ripper , a 8700k could still beat it cat stock speed

Now switch to Davinci Resolve and boom ! Hello Ryzen ... Also it's free , but needs muscle with a GPU

Associate
OP
Associate
OP
20181109_153325.jpg

Back
Top Bottom