Photoshop request please........

OcUK Staff
Hi there

This seems like best section to ask but I may be wrong. My calipers on my car need a refurb as they are looking a bit worse for wear, from factory they had options of black, red and yellow, maybe silver too.

Now I cannot make my mind up if I want to stick with red or try something different like yellow or maybe even orange or a burnt copper. I don't want anything neon/luminous just a regular colour though bright is fine, but as the car is ultra blue which is very bright, I feel there is no need for crazy neon bright calipers but at same time as they are huge then why not make them look good.

Any logos / text I put on shall be in black. I am doing front and rear calipers.

Here is some pictures of my car, well one identical to mine which I hope are suitable for photoshopping the calipers:

svr3.jpg~original

svr2.jpg~original

svr1.jpg~original

adobephotoshopexpress_2017_06_17_11_07_28_75e1328facfd60b56a33dec0704399dd7b359d23.jpg~original

sve2.jpg~original

sve1.jpg~original

sve3.jpg~original

I hope those shots are acceptable? If not let me know and I can try to find some better ones.

As to caliper colour favourites so far are yellow or orange:

svr5.jpg~original

svr7.jpg~original

Though any colour is a possibility and here are some other caliper colours:

svr6.jpg~original

svr8.jpg~original

Big thanks to those in advance who take the time to photoshop some of the above images for me and to those who have no photoshop skills like me please refrain from just doing bright coloured blobs in paintbrush as that is really no help. ;)

Caporegime
Oh fair enough then, you escape this time :D

It's such a nice looking car. I'm not a fan of the spoiler but that's taste for you. Lovely looking thing, and the farts and bangs could keep me entertained for months.

OcUK Staff
OP
4vPPnoN.png
Here ya go :)

But more seriously

pU4yvd8.jpg
L3Udfcl.jpg

Let me know if there are any other colours you want etc :)

Could you try some different shades of yellow and orange for me please, flatter ones and not so neon luminous?

Don't think green works at all, looks bit aweful.

As to black and silver, too boring, red is nice but not for me, I think yellow or orange is strong favourite. Blue would probably work but then too much blue. So yeah more shades of yellow and orange be good please.

OcUK Staff
OP
The red matches the centre caps. I’d leave them red personally. Otherwise too many colours.

True but if it clashes, I can just get the black centre caps that Jaguar do, which would probably fit with the car best anway, black lugs and spacers going on today. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Haha it works, but not for me. :D

Yellow and orange is a very tough choice, both look great, orange would indeed be very unique. Painter has said he has Porsche Speed yellow and Focus ST electric orange in stock. Think ST orange probably a bit too bright.

Back
Top Bottom