• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Phys X whos got their installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Pottsey said:
quoteto5.jpg

Still haven't found this little fella yet then?

Soldato
Last time I tried the quote button people complained they missed my current bold/tag posting style. As I like it as well can you please be more tolerant of my posting style. I am not going be useing the quote button any time soon unless a mod tells me to.

Man of Honour
james.miller said:
seriously though, a 5 course meal in a posh restaurant for 2 doesnt cost that much. details, we want details!

a couple of bottles or so of a decent wine (not some £5-7 stuff) and a full 5 course can easily set you back 170 in some restaurants...

Soldato
When at a posh restaurant never show off to your date and order the most expensive wine on the list without checking the price. You could be in for a nasty shock at the end of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom