Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Soldato
They're mechanical keyboards I believe - they're actually pretty good if it's the model I'm thinking off and when people are now paying £100+ to actually get a mechanical keyboard I'd keep it.

M.

Soldato
Packard Bell's finest from 1996. Never had any problems with it and its been packed and unpacked (thrown in the back of cars) god knows how many times. Don't make em like they used to. Yep, mechanical, i believe they are about £120 now. It came with my first PC abd was about £15 on the spec sheet

Soldato
The grills are at the sides and front so none are covered by the monitor base. On my previous amp I used 4 supports to keep it from covering the vents

Associate
My Dad's Desk. A weird combination of 2003 and 1973! The calculator is my favourite part :D

IMG_20150705_163203%20%28Custom%29.jpg

To be fair, it sounds lovely with the old 'proper' amplifier and some old 'proper' bookcase speakers above it.

My dads got exactly the same radio tuner. Still working and looks great.

Soldato
What's happened to this thread has everyone ran out of desks or is there a new thread?

Either way here is my desk setup, pretty crap quality pictures, still got hardware from like a million years ago, but nice speakers now and Corsair KL70 :cool:

IMAG0221.jpg

IMAG0220.jpg
Images over 1,280 pixels wide should be placed in spoiler tags as I've done for you.

Cheers

Surveyor

Soldato
Like that. Superb monitor, nice little DJ controller and good speakers. Thumbs up from me.

Whats the device on the bottom left, and is that silver slab the actual monitor base?
Yep, the slab is the monitor stand, it's a very nice stand :)

Slab is an Asus Laptop (X205TA).

So glad a I moved to monitors for audio, but I can't help but think I need a bigger desk.

Soldato
They look like Edifier R1600's to me. A mate of mine's got them for his home DJ setup. Very good sound. There are tons of really good monitors now, the market is very competitive. The KRK Rokits are amazing for the size.

Yep, R1600's, got them from the MM :)

Thanks. I'm looking to get myself some monitors to replace my ancient Cerwin Vega floor standing but it's finding the time to go and listen to some :/

Back
Top Bottom