Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

You guys have some amazing looking setups. :eek:

Did this tonight.

IMG_20160920_233418.jpg

IMG_20160920_233436.jpg

Last edited:
Are people using 'real' cameras for the night time photos with LEDs and lit monitors?
When I try to use an iPhone 6 the LED lighting looks really dull, if I focus the screen everything goes dark, if I focus a dark section the screen completely blows out the photo...

Looks good but bring the speakers down either side of the monitor mate.

Cheers and I might do but honestly can't hear a difference as that's where they were before. Suppose could put them back down would be less wires coming from the shelf.

Are people using 'real' cameras for the night time photos with LEDs and lit monitors?
When I try to use an iPhone 6 the LED lighting looks really dull, if I focus the screen everything goes dark, if I focus a dark section the screen completely blows out the photo...

I think it depends on the leds tbh. Warm colours are the dullest, especially on camera. Just look at the red leds on my pic compared to the white, huge difference

Surely reading webpages, especially forums, is quite tedious when maximised on a widescreen monitor. Unless your monitor is low resolution. But going by the forum width, it doesn't look low resolution.

More vertical than wide for reading = better flowing for the eyes!

Back
Top Bottom