[PIC_THREAD] Landscapes, Architecture, Seascapes

Soldato
A few from a recent chilly trip to Glencoe.

gc1.jpg

gc2.jpg

gc3.jpg

gc4.jpg

Associate
Something a bit different from me. This is the lone tree at Melbourne, Derby.

I captured this scene in the golden hour before sunset. The light was nice enough on location, but when I got the image up in Lightroom on my PC, I just couldn't edit it to my liking. I don't usually do black and white images, but it's the obvious choice when struggling in times like this.

I think the lone tree silhouetted against the winter sky works well and a square crop with the tree centred at the bottom of the image gives it even more prominence.

Silhouetted by Steve Millward, on Flickr

Caporegime
C&C welcome please guys? Not sure if I got the processing quite right on this or not... but then again if I am doubting myself then usually it's not quite right. :)

26961782_10154899698296330_3365433700181028399_o.jpg

Soldato
I like it bar the fact the stream is so central creating equal divides of land either side. The line of it is left to right, straight and then the opposite so looks awkward to work with. Currently due to that it's neither central or offset enough, somewhere in between if that makes sense?

Caporegime
I like it bar the fact the stream is so central creating equal divides of land either side. The line of it is left to right, straight and then the opposite so looks awkward to work with. Currently due to that it's neither central or offset enough, somewhere in between if that makes sense?
Hey Drollic, torry for the belated reply and thanks for the feedback. :)

I didn't notice the stream in the way you did so very interesting to look at it from another perspective. I'll have a play around and see if I can make any improvements. :)

Back
Top Bottom