Picked up my new car this weekend........955hp V10 Audi RS6! (HP figure updated 08/10/22)

Soldato
Hi all, I was hoping to have my Canon DSLR back so I could some decent pics but that's a bust so here's the obligatory ipotato pic until then.

audi55.jpg

It's a Daytona Avant with 84K miles, sunroof, black wheels, white interior and mighty thirst for V-Power :D

Anyway, my current plans are typical "me" really!

This month (already booked) -

Visit MRC tomorrow for Health check
Stage 2 mapped at MRC inc filters & 2nd Cat delete (only if healthy) - 730+hp & ft/lbs
Swap the Tyres to GY-F1AS2
Swap the front brakes to AP Racing Discs, DS2500 Pads and the VW Phaeton backplate
Swap the rear pads to DS2500
Swap the brake fluid to ATE Super Blue or what ever it's called nowadays
Update MMI and Nav disc (still 2008 on both)

Next Month (none set in stone) -

Fix any Health issues found at MRC (no time off work to do it earlier)
H&R Roll bars
Exhaust mod (backbox bypass like my C5)
Bigger intercoolers (for cooling rather than extra power)
Charity Trackday

Future -

Detailing (previous owner used lots of AutoWashers I think)
Enjoy the crap out of it
No idea on mods, if any!

The brake bits have already started arriving -

audi56.jpg

and I think the Pads might "just" be big enough :eek:

audi57.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Wow an Audi with a proper engine in it that's a rare sight nowadays sadly. Epic looking car though love the colour the black alloys go well with it. How much Bhp is it at the minute?

Soldato
OP
Dav4 - 580hp & 480ft/lbs out the factory.

My older C5 RS6 after mapping was 500hp & 600ft/lbs and it "felt" faster even though it's actually slower than my new one due to the higher torque it had. Everyone with the MRC map raves about it making the car feel pretty rapid.

On a dragstrip it should do 0-150mph in about 15 seconds (a few vids on youtube) and is limited to 212mph.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
^JP^ - It the Asda "On Your Marks" day, the same one that I did last year. I'm in with the GT40's this time :eek: I may spend more time in theirs than mine (if I can fit :D)

Soldato
^JP^ - It the Asda "On Your Marks" day, the same one that I did last year. I'm in with the GT40's this time :eek: I may spend more time in theirs than mine (if I can fit :D)

Ah I remember your write up from last year! I would love to come but the 8th is no good for me :(

Look forward to this years write up, make sure you get plenty of videos pulling lengths on poor unsuspecting cars :D

Back
Top Bottom