Picking up an MT09 on Sunday

Soldato
OP
I've not test rode one yet only sat on one in the showroom... I've heard the bike wheelies very easy, also A mode can be fun!!

Difference between A and B mode is insane.

A few times I've slightly touched the throttle and am yanked backwards with the acceleration, gives me tingles at its power.

I don't think I could ever go back to something less power. The respect I have for it is unreal, truly is a power house!

4-5k revs, clutch snap up it comes no problem!

Off for a spin down the Gower tomorrow. Can't bloody wait. Bit Offspring playing in my headset, blue skies and my beautiful MT. Life is guuuud

Soldato
Difference between A and B mode is insane.

A few times I've slightly touched the throttle and am yanked backwards with the acceleration, gives me tingles at its power.

I don't think I could ever go back to something less power. The respect I have for it is unreal, truly is a power house!

4-5k revs, clutch snap up it comes no problem!

Off for a spin down the Gower tomorrow. Can't bloody wait. Bit Offspring playing in my headset, blue skies and my beautiful MT. Life is guuuud

Sounds mental mate, makes me wanna go get one right now :p Bet that akrapovic sounds lush... If you ever head over towards the Wiltshire area you could always give me a shout and let me have a go :p:D

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Damn, great buy! Bet you rode that away with a massive grin.

When I pass we'll meet up for a spin down the Gower. :)

Back
Top Bottom