Pics of my new car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Howard I may be late cos I gotta go Halfords and buy some Ripspeed wheels for my car cos I don't like the hubcaps lolol

You don't understand how silly you are making yourself look in this thread with your pointless replies, some of which are verging on insulting. It's all well and good getting your point accross but you are being unneccessarily harsh and making yourself look like a bit of a nipple :rolleyes:

As for the car in question, not even I can defend that. I have previously defended people by suggesting they are happy and it's their money, but this is utterly ridiculous.

Fair enough you needed credit, but you fail to see just how much this finance is costing you over the next 60 months. The comment about being on a credit ladder just sums it all up for me.

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Mate. Listen to the people in here. You are being royally screwed, irrespective of your financial situation. If you are on decent money why do you need to finance so much? There's lots of cars out there which are reliable and usable for under 1.5k...

I'm young and burn my money on clothes and going out but jesus... I wouldn't ever consider something like this. Please just step back for a second, and consider this thread as if it were someone else as the OP, throwing cash away. We arn't trying to tell you you suck, we want to HELP you not finance your soul on a bog spec clio...

I don't understand how you can just throw cash away like that :/

It's a Clio. Base spec clio. For 7k.

Last edited:
Soldato
I did wonder how you managed to get a newish Clio. Well, I suppose someone has to go to carcraft etc.

Although one thing I did notice, you said you have a decent job, yet a couple weeks ago, you couldn't make ends meet? :/

Soldato
I'm gagging for a mini cooper s but i KNOW that i have to wait until i have the cash

I'm also 19 and could get insured atm for £2,200 on a mini c s (1.6) which would leave your clio for dead, I really don't know where you're getting 2.4k from....

Soldato
I see no way he could possibly take the car back. No doubt there are many clauses which prevent this and he is well and truly stuck in this contract for the next 60 months.

Such a shame but unfortunately, as has been said previously, these companies thrive on people like the OP. It's a shame, we have all rushed into things without thinking but this strikes me as a very costly mistake :(

What happens when you come to buy a house and you are STILL paying for this debt?

Caporegime
Adam, sometimes people react to a bit of provocation. There is no way I'm being too harsh, he isn't listening and doing the equivalent of sticking his finger in his ear and going la la la la la.

Soldato
I'm gagging for a mini cooper s but i KNOW that i have to wait until i have the cash

i could get insured atm for £2,200 on a mini c S that would leave your clio for dead, i really don't know where you're getting 2.4k from....

That's another ridiculous comment. Obviously there is more to factor into insurance policies than just the car....

Soldato
That's another ridiculous comment. Obviously there is more to factor into insurance policies than just the car....

Well if you read a post i made earlier I already said i was presuming he had been driving for 2 years with no claims.

I also know his gender and location ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
At the end of the day, the cost and finances are your own problem - you've paid well over the odds but you dont need that to be said again.

Life is a constant lesson - you're going to come out the end of this, when youre out the end of this finance deal at the age of 23, you'll hopefully look back and think it was a mistake... lesson learned.

I'm really hoping you learn somehow, you've posted here asking for advice before and not listened to a word anyone said - remember when you wanted to "restore" your Punto? Lets just hope experience teaches you a lesson - we do all make mistakes, mine was credit cards but that mistake didnt last 4 years..

The only other thing I will point out is when I was the age you will be when you rid yourself of this deal (23) I was buying my flat. Lets just hope if you get to that stage in life that a nightmare finance deal on a knackered Clio (which in 4 years time it probably will be) wont ruin any bigger life plans you may have

Soldato
Adam, sometimes people react to a bit of provocation. There is no way I'm being too harsh, he isn't listening and doing the equivalent of sticking his finger in his ear and going la la la la la.

I disagree, maybe you should pay more attention to your idol (Fox). He puts his points accross very well without making himself look silly (well, sometimes :p). You just seem petty and looking to have a dig at the OP's expense. Bit of a cheap shot really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom