*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

Man of Honour
4cfdc3c0.jpg

Got this for a steal yesterday. Quite pleased with it so far. All I need is the Wi-Fi dongle but I'm too tight to fork out £50 for it. Maybe next month!

00ec3285.jpg

Got this to celebrate/commiserate after my exams next week.

Permabanned
Thats a very comfy looking headset.

Whats the sound quality like, do they compare well to a good set of headphones?

Not saying they're not good, but can you compare them to headphones meant for music listening.

Soldato
Actually now I think of it, that makes sense. Might as well get the best if you're not likely to go again! :)

Even the poor tickets offer a great view. I sat in the 3rd tier and it was still easy to see everything and soak the atmosphere up. You'll love it :)

Yeah, I mean could have easily paid less, but going by the general price of tickets in the Prem, it's not massively excessive, especially for the seats;

This is a bit further back, though (chose to be more central);

20120303-ryq3w93mje61t6t1a7grfaedij.jpg

Just need to book hotel/flights now :p

Associate
Thats a very comfy looking headset.

Whats the sound quality like, do they compare well to a good set of headphones?

Not saying they're not good, but can you compare them to headphones meant for music listening.

I've nothing to compare them to, sadly. Only time I really listen to music these days is in the car, so these have been bought purely for gaming as my mates have been mithering me to get a set so I can chat to them whilst playing.

Sound quality is very good, imho. The surround effects are quite noticeable, good enough for my ears anyway. Was playing BF3 on Metro earlier and was mightily impressed with how they handled all the explosions with all the grenade/rpg spam going off around me in an echoey environment. Huge improvement on my crappy 2.1 speakers anyway.

Oh, and they are very comfy indeed :)

Soldato
Just picked up a bottle of Boe & Edinburgh gin. I don't have a camera, so it'll have to be stock!

0FoI3.jpg VxbgB.jpg

Was at a gin tasting event last night, and the Boe was my favourite. Great night. £15, six gins and a gin cocktail and then 10% of any gins tried.

Soldato
For Cainer and Jingo - One all meat munchie box purchased last night:

IMAG0196%2520%25281%2529%2520%2528Large%2529.jpg

Phone camera so apologise for image... That and I was half drunk :p

Chicken Tikka
Lamb Tikka
Shish Kebab
Kebab Meat
Chicken Chaat
Naan Bread

The thing to the left is someone's foot and lower leg so it gives you an idea of size :)

Yummy :D

Associate
Back
Top Bottom