*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

Soldato
IMAG0196%2520%25281%2529%2520%2528Large%2529.jpg

Mmmmm, mass grave....

Soldato
Soldato
Got this for a steal yesterday. Quite pleased with it so far. All I need is the Wi-Fi dongle but I'm too tight to fork out £50 for it. Maybe next month!

How much did you get it for? My Current TV is buggered so I'm looking for a new one at about that size. Also, is the wifi dongle just a regular old USB dongle?

Soldato
Got this for a steal yesterday. Quite pleased with it so far. All I need is the Wi-Fi dongle but I'm too tight to fork out £50 for it. Maybe next month!

If it's anything like our Samsung TV you don't actually need to buy the Samsung Wi-Fi dongle, just something with the same chipset. I had a D-Link dongle lying around that Virgin Media gave me for free, plugged it in and it works fine! Might be worth googling around to see if anybody can suggest a cheaper alternative.

Soldato
Much cheapness on a Thinkpad for the wifes 40th birthday (retail is £429 but I managed to somehow get it for £378 by using the adwords link instead of the normal organic one), extra 2gb cost me a tenner from ocuk. Only problem is they're shipped directly from Shanghai so it's still sitting in Kazakhstan on it's way to Germany then hopefully here.

tpad.jpg

And a treat for me, my first RC car, an HPI Bullet MT.

bullet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom