*** Pictures of things we bought in March ***

Ive been looking at the new-old-stock Commodore LED watches from 1975 that are on eBay just now for about £90.

Going through a bit of a retro nostalgia time so giving it some thought.

just purchased this beauty - Tag Heuer CV2010

a28akp.jpg

Very nice. :) Looks a bit big though!

My dad got me that exact same set a few weeks back. Looks really handy for those little jobs once in a while.

I have the same set too but the screwdriver part is yellow and has no brand name.

Its the most comfortable and easy to use screwdriver ever.

Last edited:
Thanks for the shoes link before, they arrived today and they're every bit as comfortable as I remember, they're actually closer to the ground than my brown Air Max which I thought were amazingly comfortable too but these are even better.

2012.03.07_shoes.jpg

Funky "box" it comes in too.

I have the same set too but the screwdriver part is yellow and has no brand name.

Its the most comfortable and easy to use screwdriver ever.

I have the same set too but it's red, also agree it's awesome!

20120307-xwhka4r1bddxt74td5bxrc4e3n.jpg

1998 106 GTI. Only 45,000 miles and the interior is immaculate, the exterior has some really annoying dents, all at the same level so it must have been parked somewhere stupid by previous owner. Weighed up next to the other ones I'd looked at, mechanically this one is so fantastic so I decided to take it and sort the bodywork out, because that can be seen to but you can't get back 40,000 miles! It's completely standard too.

Blinding little car to drive, I love it to bits already :)

Last edited:
£2100 from a authorised dealer :) RRP is £2595

thats way too cheap, call me fussy i but i prefer to get mine form an AD, and get a stamped warranty card :)

Holy crap batman! jesus, i hope i will be making enough money to buy a watch like that after my apprenticeship! :) it is gorgeous though! And tbf, i would rather get the warranty card for the extra if im spending that much!

Back
Top Bottom