Pin your colours to the mast 2011

Soldato
RBR are my fave but I'm always silently routing for anyone British. I do however have a massive soft spot for Force India and can't wait to see how the Scotty behind that wheel does!

Soldato
There are no other teams,there is just us. What are you all talking about? :D

2nd team, Toro Rosso

Reason behind that choice? :p

I'll always be a Ferrari fan, but my 'second teams' in the past have been Sauber (late 90s, early 00s), Renault (Alonso era), when Vettel was there, Toro Rosso and recently Force India. I'll go with Toro Rosso for this year, mainly because I do like Red Bull a lot but it'd be too boring picking 2 title-challenging teams, so let's go for the kid brother :cool:

Soldato
I've more of an interest in the drivers than the teams. As such I'll be supporting Webber, Button and Kobayashi.

Teamwise though I'd like to see Williams do well, and a friend of mine works for Mercedes GP so I kind of have to there :)

Caporegime
As always, I will be supporting the Brits (teams and drivers) and underdogs.

So that means McLaren, Williams, Virgin and Team Lotus (although Team Lotus for being an underdog sticking it to the blindly corporate and childish behaving Renault team, rather than being British, as they aren't, really..), and Hamilton, Button and Di Resta (for being both an underdog and British).

I also like to support the new guys. I like watching GP2 and its good to see some of them up in F1. However, Im not a fan of Maldonado (he won GP2 by being there so long he naturally went to the top through experience, rather than raw skill), but Im looking forward to seeing what Perez can do. The ban on testing makes it very difficult for GP2 drivers to migrate into F1 and stay, so they deserve some support.

But, to narrow it down, Ill be supporting McLaren, Team Lotus, and Di Resta.

Man of Honour
Anyone putting their money where their mouth is this season? (/humps CS||nuTs for last season)

Got EW (top 3) bet on Webber and Button at 12/1 each.

Associate
Ferrari, Ferrari, Ferrari are the best. I wouldn't give tuppence for all of the rest. :o

Will be hoping Paul di Resta can make a good impression at Force India. He could start to feel some pressure with Hülkenberg looking over his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom