Soldato
It does look good but knowing Google (and the development rate of the industry right now) I wouldn't bet against the hole punch being obsolete by the time the 4 comes out. Google could have implemented the hole punch for the 3 as similar handsets weren't far behind in chronological terms.

Caporegime
All comes down to the rear camera for me

Apples front camera placement is so much nicer. This basically wipes out a good cm + of screen use

Soldato
I call fake

The bottom bezel is the same size as the top bezel....unlikely

Usually the bottom is slightly bigger due to the screen ribbon connector, and they are not clever enough to make the top one ever so slightly thicker to match, so you end up with odd sized bezels

plus, I doubt google can design a phone which looks as nice as that

Associate
Of course its fake, its at least 6 months till it sees the light of day!

If it looks like that then great. Ultimately, we can probably assume it will have a design like this, even if it occurs that a rival figures out how to do a bezel-less phone without compromises, because Google don't seem to do cutting edge hardware...

Soldato
Of course its fake, its at least 6 months till it sees the light of day!

If it looks like that then great. Ultimately, we can probably assume it will have a design like this, even if it occurs that a rival figures out how to do a bezel-less phone without compromises, because Google don't seem to do cutting edge hardware...

I'm actually surprised Samsung can't either, despite manuafacturing for Apple. Maybe patents are involved.

Man of Honour
Is the concept artist connected to Google in any way or just a random guy making a video?
However, fear not, as this concept video is exactly that – a work of fiction. While based on some of the Pixel 4 rumours doing the rounds as well as educated guesswork on the part of the designer, it’s totally unofficial, so there’s every chance the Pixel 4 and big sibling the Pixel 4 XL will look completely different to what you see above.

It's complete fantasy.

Back
Top Bottom