PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
its a old bug . made a video when pubg first came out in a buggy doing same. its easy to take anything buggy and say pubg is broke but it isnt as bad as people make out. i know i play it all day lol.

I've never seen it myself, but they aren't interested in fixing the issues people have had for months.

If you're playing it all day then you're blinded by it, there's better games out there already and imo pubg is just running on borrowed time.

I loved the game, but it offers nothing to return to it because they aren't fixing anything.

Caporegime
i dont see any other better games to play. thats why im playing it. i enjoy it. just like others enjoy whatever it is they like. not blinded by it i see bugs but i understand what may cause the bugs . the buggy spin for eg is a old bug which may of returned once something was fixed. who knows. often happens. the game is great or must be seen as good by many looking at how many play it daily. nothing much comes close numbers wise. which kinda shows you how popular it is.

i would like something else decent to play. but...black ops already dead. which i knew it would be on pc also pretty dire. ROE isnt out in europe which i can see myself playing quite a bit. bf5 is just garbage. so nothing else at moment to play fps wise. big update to scum friday so will be on that with a load on discord.

Soldato
Maybe it's just me being an oblivious orangutan but I can't say that I've encountered many bugs in the game, certainly none that come to mind and I've played around 450hours or so.

What's peoples biggest issues?

Soldato
cs is utter **** played by 13 year olds. so no not for me.

I don't think it's fair to call a game utter **** just because you're utter **** at it :rolleyes: I can see the irony in you calling every man and his dog silver when you are in fact a Silver I player ha.

Well yeah it probably is played by 13 year olds, just like PUBG. It's also probably played by 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30 year olds too.

Besides, it was just a suggestion.

Caporegime
400 on mouse ingame everything stock general sense upto 51. the extra 1 matters. robi i dont mind. its a easy game. most of my lot are global . yet we dont play it much seige is similar aswell but people make out its hard or high skilled.

Associate
old bug that one. :D

broke 80 wins for this season. new pb :cool:

Whats your Career winnings up to now bro? £1-2 million? These comp wins or we just talking scrub public servers? As I've been watching quite a bit of competitive play of late, not seen you on any of the streams. Do you play comp under an alias?

Caporegime
Whats your Career winnings up to now bro? £1-2 million? These comp wins or we just talking scrub public servers? As I've been watching quite a bit of competitive play of late, not seen you on any of the streams. Do you play comp under an alias?

dunno which bit you talking about. pubg or whatever. 80 wins was for pubg with the discord lot this season. which is no alias. 83 wins now :D .

400 helps with longer range some toggle to 800 for fast up close. slower sense can be a issue for close encounters. just practice with mouse should be no over shoot or undershoot when going target to target.

Soldato
whats everyone DPi and mouse sensitivity?
best answer is below. you could send yourself potty trying a multitude of different sensitivity settings and still not be happy. play about with the settings yourself and find something that is comfortable for you. you're playing a game for fun, not competitively - don't stress it.
generally speaking what ever you set it to you will get use to over time anyway

Caporegime
Can you explain your opinion on how CS is an easy game and has a low skill ceiling?

more down to replying to robi. i could basically be jesus christ yet he wants proof of everything.

cs isnt that hard to play. many make it out to be cause of the ranking system in it. yet its no harder than any other fps game. just like siege. its just same spots learn recoil patterns. rinse repeat.

Soldato
more down to replying to robi. i could basically be jesus christ yet he wants proof of everything.

I'll quote what someone else said earlier in the thread as it emphasises why I don't believe the majority of what you say:

All about the ex army, rally driver, who managed to fit in a career as a games devloper and a QA tester whilst moonlighting as a Cheat detector all whilst fitting in time to be a pro gamer and playing for one of the worlds biggest teams and managing to fit 5000hrs casual hours gaming.

O and lets not forget his IQ level of over 170.

What a guy and what a thread.

Back
Top Bottom