PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Just had a funny one circle surfing and saw I wasn’t gonna make it so hurled a gren in the vague direction of gunfire and got the kill. Then in spectate mode realised WackyJacky101 was in the same game. Only placed one higher than me though.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Had a game earlier, random squad on Vikendi, team get wiped out near the start so I’m on my own.

Make it all the way to the last few circles, found myself caught between two fighting squads where I was just lying on the ground with hardly any cover (just a bit of a small bush).

Thought at least one of the squads would see me and just pop me in the head, but it never happened.

Ended up waiting for one squad to finish the other off, during some of their fighting was able to sneakily down a couple of them with a suppressed mp9, made it until only two of us left standing but couldn’t finish him off :(

Was a funny game though, and a surprising outcome!

Flare guns explained - if you find a flare gun then open your map up and look in the bottom right corner. There will be a crate symbol and a vehicle symbol with a number next to them. If you find yourself in the blue zone and need a vehicle then check map and make sure there is a number next to the vehicle symbol, if there is then fire the flare straight up and a vehicle will drop on the flare. You will not get a vehicle if you are inside the current circle or if there are none available (it will say zero on the map screen).
If it's a care package you want then again check the availability of carepackage crates on map, if there is one available then you must be inside the current circle and not in the blue zone, again fire the flare up and a career package will drop.

Hope this helps as it is a bit confusing.

Soldato
Pubg really need to update their anti cheat now it's getting beyond a joke with the amount of hackers in this game.

Reports coming back as banned and constant wall hacking and aimbotting.

Before you say they are banning people, who long does this take until they get banned and ruined everyone's game?

Soldato
think the last one I reported (prob nearly 8-12 months ago now) took over a week to be banned. Was blatant aswell and IIRC he had something daft like a 20 kd/r.

Losing battle now, other games are taking players so the only thing theyre worried about is skin sales, been like that since just after release.

And we wonder why the 'fix pubg' campaign just ended with no fixes.

Caporegime
its just normal pubg. there was no update for over the weekend so the cheats go large. then you see the small updates roll in and they calm down. players arnt going nowhere still close to a million every day. people often blow this out of proportion. we did get some blatant hackers yesterday when it costs you game it does **** you off especially when you playing well winning games.

Soldato
Played 10 games last night, managed to finish top 5 in 4 games, 2nd in the 5th and then died within minutes on the rest :p

Game played really well, no lag etc.

Had a **** care package though, groza and a 15x scope, found an M24 but died 30 seconds later :D :(

Soldato
I used the UMP as my go to weapon for ages, had moved over to the vector a while ago and now both are being changed :(. Wonder what effect item spawn changes will have. I kind of liked having to slum it on Erangel and make do with sub optimal gear.

Back
Top Bottom