PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
he has some weird stats must have a certain part of body set to aim for but not head. as thats low stats. his damage is extremely high.

had some good games tonight. had little break as been on battalion. bagged 2 wins out of 4.

Associate
he has some weird stats must have a certain part of body set to aim for but not head. as thats low stats. his damage is extremely high.

had some good games tonight. had little break as been on battalion. bagged 2 wins out of 4.

Not seen an obvious cheat for a while until this guy.

https://pubg.op.gg/user/lilanglang6

I was prone full health and l2 armour and he jumped over the brow of a hill and killed me with two shots from the deagle. 16 kills in that game (did not win it came 2nd haha) no headshots and mist with deagle.

Still hackers in this game and always will be, its died down though for me compared to a couple of weeks back. Reported one guy coouple of days ago - blatant tracking though walls and he banned within 24 hours, nice. At least they still taking action, I suppose its financially beneficial for them to do this as the hackers could potentially buy the game again?

Caporegime
there will always be cheats but thats same as any game on pc. it always has been. i dont get why so many go on about it. battlefield cod always had about 10-15 percent of the players playing cheating throughout the whole genre. its only the same percentage for pubg just there is more players playing.

cheats die down every time the game is patched. also depends what region you play in and what mode.

Associate
there will always be cheats but thats same as any game on pc. it always has been. i dont get why so many go on about it. battlefield cod always had about 10-15 percent of the players playing cheating throughout the whole genre. its only the same percentage for pubg just there is more players playing.

cheats die down every time the game is patched. also depends what region you play in and what mode.
Probably because losing to a hacker in PUBG isn't anywhere near as annoying to losing to one in a game of COD? Pugb games can take 30 mins or more, to have that wasted at the end by a hacker is rather annoying. COD games are throwaway death matches, its not exactly the same investment in a time etc.

Associate
Probably because losing to a hacker in PUBG isn't anywhere near as annoying to losing to one in a game of COD? Pugb games can take 30 mins or more, to have that wasted at the end by a hacker is rather annoying. COD games are throwaway death matches, its not exactly the same investment in a time etc.

Exactly. Cheaters are much more annoying in single life games. And a lot of the time cheaters make it to the end, like you said, ruining 30 minutes of your time.

Caporegime
the point is there will always be cheaters in games. just play enjoy move on. if all you think about is cheaters you might aswell not play any mp games they are in every game and wont ever go away. why beat yourself up about it ?

99 percent of the games you play in pubg you wont be effected by one. once you get to the stage where any shot that hits you oooh thats dodgy or hes got a wall hack stage you might aswell just get a console.

Soldato
cold hard reality is if folks can't deal with cheaters in games then online gaming isn't for them. cheaters will always exist sadly. all cheaters should be taken and punched in the testicles till their eyes bleed but unfortunately that's not going to happen so we either got to suck it up and accept it or play offline only games.

Soldato
I've been waiting for the new Erangel and not had the urge to play recently. Although I did play my first game in 8 days yesterday and managed a cheeky 4 kill win, the blue stole the last kill from me. When is the update due to land?

Associate
I've been waiting for the new Erangel and not had the urge to play recently. Although I did play my first game in 8 days yesterday and managed a cheeky 4 kill win, the blue stole the last kill from me. When is the update due to land?
I thought it was out on PC with update #30 which is already available

Associate
Got down to the final two all LVL 3’d up with the Aug. Spotted last guy above me peeking and the blue pushed him towards me so he leapt off a ledge. I killed him mid air and then did the celebratory unload the rest of my aug and then vss into his corpse that was flying towards me. Then realised that wasn’t the last guy lmao and got drilled by the actual last guy. That moment where your gun goes click click and you realise you made a boo boo. Winner must have ****** himself laughing.

Caporegime
i had a hilarious game earlier. spotted a squad with the armoured truck. so snuck up on them shot one of the guys close to it jumped in it drove off. hadnt been in the water with one yet so thought why not. as im driving round in the sea i hear locky say there is another one at side of you dg. :D so we both in the sea just ramming each other. there is also a crate in the sea at side of us. so everyone has come to the cliff to check that out and shoot as us two ramming each other in the middle of it. :D

mine is really low but i keep ramming the other one waiting for the ideal moment to jump out of mine into the water and get in his hopefully. 1 shot before mine blows up i dive into the water the other armoured truck cruises by in the water i jump in it :p

so now im in with him talking to him while we drive round together all people in area shooting at us and i know hes obviously going to take me to his squad to shoot. he sees a squad and tries to run them over in a garage he jumps out to shoot them bags two i jump out kill all the rest. then loot up. really odd bizarre but hilarous at same time :D

Soldato
Got down to the final two all LVL 3’d up with the Aug. Spotted last guy above me peeking and the blue pushed him towards me so he leapt off a ledge. I killed him mid air and then did the celebratory unload the rest of my aug and then vss into his corpse that was flying towards me. Then realised that wasn’t the last guy lmao and got drilled by the actual last guy. That moment where your gun goes click click and you realise you made a boo boo. Winner must have ****** himself laughing.

i had a hilarious game earlier. spotted a squad with the armoured truck. so snuck up on them shot one of the guys close to it jumped in it drove off. hadnt been in the water with one yet so thought why not. as im driving round in the sea i hear locky say there is another one at side of you dg. :D so we both in the sea just ramming each other. there is also a crate in the sea at side of us. so everyone has come to the cliff to check that out and shoot as us two ramming each other in the middle of it. :D

mine is really low but i keep ramming the other one waiting for the ideal moment to jump out of mine into the water and get in his hopefully. 1 shot before mine blows up i dive into the water the other armoured truck cruises by in the water i jump in it :p

so now im in with him talking to him while we drive round together all people in area shooting at us and i know hes obviously going to take me to his squad to shoot. he sees a squad and tries to run them over in a garage he jumps out to shoot them bags two i jump out kill all the rest. then loot up. really odd bizarre but hilarous at same time :D

More of these in this thread please! Offset some of the hatred for hackers! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom