PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Can't remember the name but I have a decent 3rd party CPU cooler, in a case with decent airflow. I run graphics at the lowest setting, I think except for view distance.
Of course, even with a nice boost in FPS, I'll still be exceptionally average at PUBG :D.

Associate
45% win rate in squads rings alarm bells.

On the topic of cheats has anyone had a ban confirmed after reporting recently? I’ve submitted several and got the usual reply a day later saying due to suspicious activity this player has been suspended whilst we review. But never any confirmation like I used to get and these were blatants with 18kda.

Man of Honour

It's very manageable if playing with a regular squad who have any competitive PUBG experience whatsoever. It also easily inflates your K/D and KDA due to significantly less deaths, which is why his solo record is much less impressive.

Caporegime
just report em if not sure the algorythm will sort em out. most of the team are chinese and they will be cheating. look at the names lol. obvious cheaters. sometimes they know they are cheating they probably just trying to gather what they using where its from first. to learn about it then ban many people. if you seen the recent pubg anticheat video you will see they are going deep on cheating and applying new tech into catching cheaters.

Last edited:

Lee

Lee

Associate

On the topic of cheats has anyone had a ban confirmed after reporting recently? I’ve submitted several and got the usual reply a day later saying due to suspicious activity this player has been suspended whilst we review. But never any confirmation like I used to get and these were blatants with 18kda.

I reported someone yesterday, shooting me with no visible line of sight through trees. Got a message around 60 mins later to say that they'd banned him due to suspicious activity.

Associate
Had a few rounds after the patch this morning. Everything ran fine apart from the game kept minimizing every few seconds whilst in full screen mode, anyone else have this problem? I changed to borderless and it didn't happen.

Associate
Had a few rounds after the patch this morning. Everything ran fine apart from the game kept minimizing every few seconds whilst in full screen mode, anyone else have this problem? I changed to borderless and it didn't happen.

Ive not been able to use Full Screen mode since the last patch, Borderless is the only option since the last patch that works

Associate
It's very manageable if playing with a regular squad who have any competitive PUBG experience whatsoever. It also easily inflates your K/D and KDA due to significantly less deaths, which is why his solo record is much less impressive.

Solo is where you look for real player capability stats.

Associate
after this new update, i have noticed that the screen is tearing, it is something that never use to happen. if i enable v-sync or unlimited frames, then it plays normal.

anyone else had this happen to them?, or what is causing it please?

thanks
ian

Back
Top Bottom