PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Don
I assume you guys already have this, one handy thing you can do in the controls is set a temporary marker when you shoot.

So if you're shooting at an enemy, your squad mate(s) get the coloured glow in that direction.

I also changed my controls so I have to hold RMB to ADS, feels much more natural for me.

Associate
I assume you guys already have this, one handy thing you can do in the controls is set a temporary marker when you shoot.

So if you're shooting at an enemy, your squad mate(s) get the coloured glow in that direction.

I also changed my controls so I have to hold RMB to ADS, feels much more natural for me.

Canna find it laddie

Associate
Just started playing again after a 10+ month break and have noticed that the Vector is an absolute beast now.
These days I dread hearing noise of the Vector during the those end circles (when I make it that far) on locations like the apartments or Georgopol.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
ocuk one is dead. has been for months. we have our own discord which we all play pubg on.

Dead because you got banned off the server? OMEGALUL.

Bunch of us playing it now, new(ish) update is pretty good. Still haven't figured out the parachuting though.

Caporegime
Dead because you got banned off the server? OMEGALUL.

Bunch of us playing it now, new(ish) update is pretty good. Still haven't figured out the parachuting though.

if you want the real story of what happened. we left because it was basically us keeping the pubg side busy and bringing new people on then being told dont do this do that. so we told my night screw that we might aswell make our own discord. then the snow flakes all jumped in saying oh we will all come back on now. which mynight thought would get it busy again. people talked their crap but didnt come back. as we said they wouldnt. after we all left we were temp banned by mynight. who even said he didnt want to ban any of us. ask him yourself. sad thing is many just cant take a joke on their. our group was the main people playing pubg on their every day in out. ever since we left the ocuk one is dead and has been dead. as said we were the main group who played on their and brought people on. shame really if people could have just had fun not been so serious about everything or weak it would still be busy.

its funny how none of the ********** said anything when we were their but as soon as we left everyone piped up. weak people.

so no we wasnt banned we left. i could join there right now along with everyone else of our group. we have our own popular discord which anyone is welcome to come join as long as you can take a joke. should come join us gee

Associate
if you want the real story of what happened. we left because it was basically us keeping the pubg side busy and bringing new people on then being told dont do this do that. so we told my night screw that we might aswell make our own discord. then the snow flakes all jumped in saying oh we will all come back on now. which mynight thought would get it busy again. people talked their crap but didnt come back. as we said they wouldnt. after we all left we were temp banned by mynight. who even said he didnt want to ban any of us. ask him yourself. sad thing is many just cant take a joke on their. our group was the main people playing pubg on their every day in out. ever since we left the ocuk one is dead and has been dead. as said we were the main group who played on their and brought people on. shame really if people could have just had fun not been so serious about everything or weak it would still be busy.

its funny how none of the ********** said anything when we were their but as soon as we left everyone piped up. weak people.

so no we wasnt banned we left. i could join there right now along with everyone else of our group. we have our own popular discord which anyone is welcome to come join as long as you can take a joke. should come join us gee

The discord server address is????

Gee

Gee

Soldato

To be fair I never heard the full story, I just remember checking the channel and it'd been purged. Was always a good laugh reading it though.

Hit me up with an invite and I'll join, why not!

The discord server address is????

There's a thread in here somewhere with the invite link. Search ocuk discord maybe.

Soldato

To be blunt dude there were enough people complaining about your group behind the scenes for long enough I had enough of it. You guys said "we may as well make our own server" and I took it as an easy way out(I'm weak I don't want to ban anyone).Problem is mate is some of the ones calling for you to be banned are in your server now so it's not just the "**********" mate.

It's not about making the discord "busy" it's about making it a pleasant place. Pubg was no more or less busy than apex and destiny are now. It's a shame it came to that but I think we all agree it's for the best when groups can't get along.

Caporegime
i understand but many think you banned us. when you didnt we left. we would have kept the pubg sever busy you know this. as for the others they were always going to ask for us to be banned or removed. you did say you didnt want us to go and you seem nice thats why i never really said anything bad about you. you seem a nice bloke and you dont want the hassle its understood. i think doing the temp ban thing after we decided to leave was a little weak. as it seemed like you removed us when we left of our own choice. the others were never going to come back . even if we left. we were the main stable of the pubg side and would still be. it is a shame as most people are decent on their. except for the odd uns who just cant take a joke.

yeah it is a shame but probably for the better. now we got rid of the chaf and have fun with better players. if you ever want a game come jump on for a game.

anyway forget this negativity it does nothing good. i just want to shoot people and get chicken dinners. :D

back to missions..:p

Soldato
i understand but many think you banned us. when you didnt we left. we would have kept the pubg sever busy you know this. as for the others they were always going to ask for us to be banned or removed. you did say you didnt want us to go and you seem nice thats why i never really said anything bad about you. you seem a nice bloke and you dont want the hassle its understood. i think doing the temp ban thing after we decided to leave was a little weak. as it seemed like you removed us when we left of our own choice. the others were never going to come back . even if we left. we were the main stable of the pubg side and would still be. it is a shame as most people are decent on their. except for the odd uns who just cant take a joke.

yeah it is a shame but probably for the better. now we got rid of the chaf and have fun with better players. if you ever want a game come jump on for a game.

anyway forget this negativity it does nothing good. i just want to shoot people and get chicken dinners. :D

back to missions..:p
Ahh temp bans were just to stop anyone from fueling the people in the channel celebrating your leave before I had a chance to remove it. The only one who has a ban that stays is an utter snake and he knows I mean him lol. Rest of you are free to come and go as you wish. I have no ill feelings towards any of you I just don't get paid to resolve disputes I just want to play games.

Once I've got my new CPU sorted I will be giving pubg another go. Hopefully I'll enjoy it more when it's not a slideshow for me :D.

Back
Top Bottom