PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

Soldato
Nicely done I still haven't gotten a chicken dinner I came 7th 6th 4th then 3rd the first three rounds I died to the storm :(. Really like the shooting in this game it doesn't feel like thier is any aim assist?

Soldato
Seems a pretty sure fire way to win is to stay in a car and do circles in the middle. Also get a lot of instances where I’m waiting for someone, get a full on shotgun shot on them and yet they manage to gun me down.

Soldato
Seems a pretty sure fire way to win is to stay in a car and do circles in the middle. Also get a lot of instances where I’m waiting for someone, get a full on shotgun shot on them and yet they manage to gun me down.

The shotguns in the game are bugged at the moment, I think it’s only the S12k which actually works (so I’ve read), but also from experience this is the only one which seems to lay down the correct damage when I’ve played.

LzR

LzR

Associate
Is this currently free if you buy an Xbox One X? Heard as much but nothing concrete regards specifics...

Associate
Associate
Dammit, wife ordered me a X1X for xmas from MS a week or so ago. Knew we should have waited lol. Watched my brother playing this and looks fun, heard a lot about it but never really looked into it so might have to pick up a copy. Is cdkeys still cheapest place to get it?

I think it's only about £25 full price, try cdkeys.

Soldato
As broken as this is its still a fun game to play.
Same deal as the PC version which has had ups and downs since early access release.

I just hope it gets better, I have no problems that i have bought this twice.

Soldato
Update incoming, drops today

https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/topic/134575-xbox-game-preview-patch-notes-1/

Xbox Players,

We are glad players are enjoying PUBG in Xbox Game Preview and we appreciate all of the great feedback we’ve received. We take listening and reacting to our player base seriously, and we will work with our community to find opportunity to continually improve the player experience while in “XGP” and beyond.

Please continue to bring your feedback, questions and enthusiasm to: https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com/forum/178-xbox/

This patch will be live at 1AM PST / 10AM CET / 6PM KST. Please restart your Xbox after the patch goes live to get the update.

Here are the first of many Xbox-focused patch notes to come:

Gameplay

• Gas can now be used while on bike or bike with sidecar
UI/UX

• Equipment icons on HUD will now be visible
  • Player icon is now more clearly visible on the world map
  • UI prompts now appear when reload and enter a vehicle options are present
Character

• Tweaked hair color options
Animation

• Cleaned up sidecar passenger animations in first person view
  • Fixed player camera issues while a passenger on the backseat of a Buggy
  • Addressed arm animations specific to holding some weapons
  • Character now correctly faces the proper direction when stopping while swimming
Others

• First pass visual and performance improvements
  • Slightly improved anti-aliasing on Xbox One and Xbox One S
  • Localization updates for Vietnamese, Spanish,(Spain/Mexico)
  • Controls on motorcycle no longer inverted
  • Keyboard functionality is disabled
Bug Fixes

• Fixed instances of player nametags not properly displaying in the lobby during Squad and Duo play
  • Fixed minor animation while crouching and prone
  • Fixed issues where curtains on windows block line of sight of players in the TPP mode
  • Fixed an issue where when Squad leader left the party, voice chat ceased to function as intended
  • Fixed issue where players could lean out of vehicles even when obstructed
  • Fixed collision of cardboard boxes in Yasnaya city
  • Fixed typo in the controller guide
  • Other minor fixes
Thank you again from all of us at the team.

See you in-game,

The PUBG Development and Community Team

Caporegime
But anyway, solo seems a bit of a joyless affair really. Loot a building, occasionally kill someone, get killed...Closest I got to the end was top 30. I'm sure it's more fun as a pair or a foursome.

Is there actually any point to BP's? Or are they just used in matchmaking?

I came top 5 but it was all of us in a tiny wooded area literally crawling around the floor not moving. Not the most amazing or exciting end to a game

Is it always like that?

LzR

LzR

Associate
Can now get this in a 1X console bundle for £404 all in, think I'll go for that, looking forward to playing sometime soon :)

Back
Top Bottom