Please someone invent this!

Soldato
The one on the left. This would look awesome in a dual loop system. Invent this and I will specifically get a graphics card purely to run a 2nd loop to it and both through something like this.

demotivational-posters-almay-apocolypse.jpg

Soldato
Pretty sure there is already a reservoir on the market that looks exactly like that, not sure on the name, but i think Bundymania might have posted a picture :)

Associate
its spiral wound plastic tube not flexible tubing as such .

but even if it was flexible so as long as the top and bottom are fixed it wont kink as long as you dont bend it further than the type of tubing would allow

Soldato
OP
its spiral wound plastic tube not flexible tubing as such .

but even if it was flexible so as long as the top and bottom are fixed it wont kink as long as you dont bend it further than the type of tubing would allow

Yea, I was thinking the spirals would be made of acrylic. Though I would put UV LEDs in the top and bottom rather than have a CCFL bulb down the middle.

Associate
Yea, I was thinking the spirals would be made of acrylic. Though I would put UV LEDs in the top and bottom rather than have a CCFL bulb down the middle.

yer was thinking with my ek to use a couple of spare blankin holes to pop a couple leds in them sometime

Associate
yer theres a few like that the idea i think is to have various colored fluids in the loops and a clear fluid in the main body of the res

Back
Top Bottom