Please tell me your convenient life hacks in using a MacBook

I've used BetterSnapTool (I think it's called) for years now, is Magent known to be better or does it do somehting different?
I used to use it, I switched to Magnet some years ago, but can't remember the reason why. I think it was due to BST taking some time to support a new version of macOS or something.

hi) if we talk about it, I'm more comfortable without a mouse

I use the mouse for interacting with apps but the trackpad more for moving between full-screen apps (swipe left to right) or selecting other desktops (swipe bottom to top). I'm perfectly happy using just the trackpad on my iMac/MacBook Pro but having a mouse too is the best of both.

Get the Apple Magic Trackpad, it's great.

I use the mouse for interacting with apps but the trackpad more for moving between full-screen apps (swipe left to right) or selecting other desktops (swipe bottom to top). I'm perfectly happy using just the trackpad on my iMac/MacBook Pro but having a mouse too is the best of both.

thanks - something else new for me, distracted from studying the laptop these days

and I will definitely read about he Apple Magic Trackpad

cmd-space for spotlight is the keyboard shortcut I use the most. I use it to launch applications, find documents and there is so much that spotlight can do. Need to do a quick calculation, cmd-space and type it. Need to do a currency conversion, cmd-space and type it. Need to do a unit conversion... you’re gettting the idea.

It’s probably the best keyboard shortcut on the macOS.

cmd-space for spotlight is the keyboard shortcut I use the most. I use it to launch applications, find documents and there is so much that spotlight can do. Need to do a quick calculation, cmd-space and type it. Need to do a currency conversion, cmd-space and type it. Need to do a unit conversion... you’re gettting the idea.

It’s probably the best keyboard shortcut on the macOS.
got the idea, thanks!))

Back
Top Bottom