1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Go

Discussion in 'Mobile and Tablet Games' started by ONESHOTKILL, Jun 26, 2018.

1. No1newts

Capodecina

Ah right, thanks. Need to battle then and hopefully catch the few ultra friends I have when they are online.

2. lolism

Wise Guy

Random post ^^

On another note, anyone manage 100% Rayquaza yet? Best i've managed is 2x 98's

3. No1newts

Capodecina

Need to trade a Pokémon to get past the next mission and no one local I know plays :(

4. lolism

Wise Guy

You sure mate? I got invited into a local WhatsApp group with 105 players. Not too sure about Facebook but take a look on the Silph Road community group map, bound to be one near you and they'll have a decent amount of people. https://thesilphroad.com/map#5.91/53.331/-0.693

Failing that maybe check Facebook for local people? OR if you're super stuck and have a tablet or spare phone, create a second account and do a quick trade.

5. 8myers8

Gangster

one game i do not need , as never really leave my house , or there could be a pokemon hiding in my home sum were :)

6. robinbanks

Gangster

Darn ditto, I'm five months in (I believe) and still can't catch the git :D

7. Disco_P

Soldato

It's definitely one of the dumbest quests in the game. I am lucky to be part of a 3000 person discord in my city so I got one early on due to a player callout but randomly finding one is just pure luck.

Non stop events also make it harder as there is less stuff spawning that can be a ditto

8. robinbanks

Gangster

I definitely agree. The other half has caught 2 so far :/. I've just given up actively looking for it and just hope i stumble across it one day.

9. Spunkey

Capodecina

Agreed. I found a couple of Dittos pretty early on, but it took me about 3 months to find one when I actually had to complete the damn challenge. Similarly, it took me almost a year to evolve a Magikarp, and then not two weeks later I get a challenge to... evolve a Magikarp :mad:

Feel free to add me. I send out gifts most days I can: 9769 5422 4951

10. chroniclard

Capodecina

Hows the xp boost/lucky egg work when you get to ultra friends? do you have to do it at the same time?

Couple more weeks think I will be ultra friends with a few on here.....

11. lolism

Wise Guy

Pop a lucky egg on and open a gift when you're on d-day. it'll pop up with 100k XP instead of 50k. Same with bestfriends 200k instead of 100k.

You can open the gift and quickly X out, go to items and pop one on, but you have a very limited time and sometimes it can be instant so better doing it beforehand.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
  12. lolism

Wise Guy

Get the new detective pikachu quest! Detective Pikachu: Catch 10 Jigglypuff, Aipom or Snubbull will give you a ditto. CP 356 = 100%

Just bin off any tasks you don't care about and spin a few stops or check local discords for the task. My gotcha caught 22 Aipom onthe way in to work so you'd complete it in no time.

13. SHOTinTHEface86

Gangster

Just started playing again since the original launch back in 2016, anybody want to add me as a friend in return for some daily gifts. Need 3 new friends for a current mission objective but already gone through my fb and close friends who are still playing

Code: 6505 0993 9759

14. Disco_P

Soldato

I have added you. Expect Trebuchet gifts.

15. SHOTinTHEface86

Gangster

Thanks Disco_P. Returned a gift

16. SHOTinTHEface86

Gangster

Any tips on catching ghost type? Used to be very common at night back in 2016 when game launched. Now not seeing any.

Need 10 to progress field research and been stuck on it for a few days at 0 out of 10

17. Helios1234

Soldato

18. SHOTinTHEface86

Gangster

Yeah seems to be the only easy way to farm ghost Pokémon currently. Did the lvl 2 raid of higher at the wkend but not been able to find another research since. Just have to keep deleting field research till i find those that reward ghost. Bit of a pain!

19. lolism

Wise Guy

If you can get into a local discord/whatsapp/facebook group people usually post up what stops have what task (or you could at least ask people to keep an eye out). Also handy for finding nests - misdreveous, shuppet and ghastly all nest so should be some place near by packed full of them (handy for finding a shiny too).