Pokemon Go

Caporegime
Looking for friends and don't want them to be completely random people, so trying on here as that's only semi random !

Happy to have battles (when ultra) and of anyone is is South Wales would be great to do raids !

5264 4021 8754

I'm level 26
My best and fav pokemon is my latios (15/14/15)
Also tyranitar also (15/14/15)

Last edited:
Soldato
Added you, be prepared for lots of outdoor gym equipment!... :o

on another note, ive been stuck on catch an aerodactyle for months now for the Meltan quest, any one know of an encounter for these? there less numerous than Dittos!

Last edited:
Caporegime

on another note, ive been stuck on catch an aerodactyle for months now for the Meltan quest, any one know of an encounter for these? there less numerous than Dittos!

Caught mine in a raid. And another randomly by a pokestop. Only 2 I've seen

Associate

The task "Win 5 Raids" will reward you an aerodactyle. Check on local discord/facebook/whatsapp groups, someone should spot one!

Associate
perfect :D, i think i've junked that quest a few times already as that style rarely seem worth the effort! (and i rarely wait around to raid!)

Would be handy to have for Sunday's Entei Raid day - 5 free raid passes if you have a group of 3 other people to do it with (can technically do it with 2 or 3 but a lot of relobby's required).

Caporegime
Would be handy to have for Sunday's Entei Raid day - 5 free raid passes if you have a group of 3 other people to do it with (can technically do it with 2 or 3 but a lot of relobby's required).

This blows. Basically I have to level up more as I'm always on my own. But I have a fair few beefy fire resistant pokemon. Namely latios, latias, groudon and tyranitar

Have a sinnoh stone queued up, but dunno whether to use it to get honchcrow (for mewtwo up and coming) or rhyperior (for entai)

Caporegime
Think I'm at my solo limit for raids
Cab sometimes take a level 3 but if its too tough I can't .

I can often last but can't kick out the DPS so run out of time
Not ever come across anyone doing raids as a group yet

Soldato
Think I'm at my solo limit for raids
Cab sometimes take a level 3 but if its too tough I can't .

I can often last but can't kick out the DPS so run out of time
Not ever come across anyone doing raids as a group yet

Paths were basically blocked yesterday with groups of 5-6 people doing Rayq raids on release yesterday, was quite funny to see as people trying to navigate through the hordes haha

Associate
Getting back into this for the first time in a long while - any tips to make levelling, raids etc easier?

Usually play with my daughter around town and we were struggling with a raid yesterday.

Associate
Getting back into this for the first time in a long while - any tips to make levelling, raids etc easier?

A metric tonne of friends and some lucky egg action. Good friends gets 3,000 XP, Great 10,000 XP, Ultra 50,000 XP and Best gets you 100,000 XP - doubles with a lucky egg.

To get from Lvl 1 to 40 without using a lucky egg you need 123 friends. There's a good few codes here that you could co-ordinate lucky eggs with then beef the rest up with codes from reddit (r/pokemongotrades)

Usually play with my daughter around town and we were struggling with a raid yesterday.

What were you raiding against, need to make sure you use the correct counters with the highest DPS.

Associate
A metric tonne of friends and some lucky egg action. Good friends gets 3,000 XP, Great 10,000 XP, Ultra 50,000 XP and Best gets you 100,000 XP - doubles with a lucky egg.

To get from Lvl 1 to 40 without using a lucky egg you need 123 friends. There's a good few codes here that you could co-ordinate lucky eggs with then beef the rest up with codes from reddit (r/pokemongotrades)

What were you raiding against, need to make sure you use the correct counters with the highest DPS.

Thanks man. Started adding a few people from reddit and I'll do the same from this thread. I pass pokestops daily so should be able to gift regularly.

It was a Raichu but we barely dealt any damage. I have a couple of 1,500 CP pokemon but not many and no real variety which could be the problem.

Soldato
Thanks man. Started adding a few people from reddit and I'll do the same from this thread. I pass pokestops daily so should be able to gift regularly.

It was a Raichu but we barely dealt any damage. I have a couple of 1,500 CP pokemon but not many and no real variety which could be the problem.

Also feel free to add a post in here: r/pokemongofriends. Got a friend at work to add a post, asking for friends and within a few hours he had over 50 friend requests.

Soldato
They appear in Raids so often but I've never been a position to raid when it has appeared. I've also hatched one previously. its seems out of place for a minor quest item on what appears to be a rare beast imo :confused:

At the time when that quest was launched the shiny had just been released and Aero was readily available through research as part of an accompanying event. If you rattled through the quest quickly whilst the event was on, everything you needed was readily available and it was easy. If you were slow off the mark and didn't finish before the event ended then it was always gonig to be a long slog to finish. I think they've learned from that and newer special research quests have less of a dependence upon boosted event spawns.

Associate

Depends which Raichu, the normal one can be quite easy with the correct counters as a solo, the alolan form has a few better counter options.

You'd ideally need to use some Groudon's, Rhyperiors or Rhydon's with Mudslap/Earthquake. I think I read somewhere 1 Lvl 40 Groudon can take out the Raichu without fainting, not sure if it was BS tho.

Alolan forme, you can use Tyranitar with bite/crunch or Mewtwo with Shadow ball if you have any.

Back
Top Bottom