Police incompetence when dealing with sex gangs.

Soldato
OP
Imagine it's my daughter? What do you want to hear, that I'm going to chuck logic in the bin and fully agree from my armchair that there's enough evidence to convict someone?

There's a thousand pages of evidence and none of it appears to be hard evidence connecting X person to Y crime.

Do you not understand that if I dragged YOU into court with 1000 pages of how I say you're a bad person it's going to get thrown out because 1000 pages of me talking doesn't prove you committed a crime. All you need to say is nothing and my case falls over because I'm not proving anything.

So she fabricated an entire diary showing all the details?
Her bruises etc are all make up?
Names plucked out of thin air and note another girl also accused this person.

But that is no good?

So tell me what evidence you would require to prove without doubt he was not a kiddy fiddler.

Define hard evidence with regards to this kind of crime that would convince you.

Last edited:
Soldato
So she fabricated an entire diary showing all the details?
Her bruises etc are all make up?
Names plucked out of thin air and note another girl also accused this person.

But that is no good?

So tell me what evidence you would require to prove without doubt he was not a kiddy fiddler.

Define hard evidence with regards to this kind of crime that would convince you.

You are pretending that all evidence is equal value. And lying that I said anything was made up.

Why do you think there were 34 arrests and 150 device searches. They wanted to find the phone the texts were sent from because what they actually have are photographs of texts. Then everyone had to be let go because nothing was found.

I cannot take you to court just because I said you committed a crime. I need to prove there was a crime and also prove it was you. Me saying it was you isn't good enough.

Well I could take you to court and then you could say no it wasn't and the judge would ask what else I have to prove it was you.

And that's what appears to be the issue.

Associate
Why is it that people who hate Conservatives always want us to live in a police state but also think the police are institutionally racist?

Having fewer police should be a good thing if the crime rate is going down, it's just that the police need to concentrate on the crimes which impact people's lives rather than policing pronouns on Twitter.

Soldato
Why is it that people who hate Conservatives always want us to live in a police state but also think the police are institutionally racist?

Having fewer police should be a good thing if the crime rate is going down, it's just that the police need to concentrate on the crimes which impact people's lives rather than policing pronouns on Twitter.

Yeah motorcycle theft and people committing crimes on mopeds has really gone down in the last 10 years.... oh no wait. no sorry I meant have really ramped up in the last 10 years. When there are less police on patrol there is less threat of these little ***** getting caught so they feel free to cause chaos. Even police patrolling the motorways have pretty much disappeared. 20 years ago you'd see lots of police on the motorways. I rarely see any on the M25 now and people take the **** because they don't think they'll get caught.

I've no time for this government because they are corrupt and inept. I don't want to live in a police state but I'm not naïve enough to think that if we don't have police everyone will be good and nice to each other and crime will be a thing of the past. The police have had major problems with racism, there is no point pretending they haven't. Hopefully they are getting past it but its still a part of society and they are members of society.

Soldato
https://news.sky.com/story/i-was-ra...claim-grooming-gang-at-large-in-hull-12469237

Just sickening, I'm lost for words with how the police failed to protect these girls, even with the evidence they have, wtf is wrong with our police forces and other departments of government that are ment to safeguard children.

So is it laziness, risk of offending the offender's, plain incompetence or is it that they just don't care.

It's so sad to think this could happen in this country and wtf is the governments strategy to deal with this crap.

It's a case of being scared of upsetting the minority communities & leaving them to self-police their own rather than making them comply with our laws and our police force.

Labour immigration policies of the time coming to fruition, nothing to see here, just white children being abused yet again.

It's not a surprise then, to you, that the areas where this is most prolific are all Labour run councils, now and in the case of Rotherham, where a recent report stated that CSE was still happening, still is.

I have a feeling that there are still towns and cities that haven't yet been mentioned are powder-kegs ready to blow.

Soldato
I can spew that rhetoric as you put it because of the rhetoric he spews. Now the tables are turned and it isn't the Tories fault, this government isn't too blame. What have they done to change practices in the police since these scandals broke? How much more money have they given? Oh they might have thrown some money at the police this year but what about 2010 to 2018? When they decimated police number, when they defunded the police. The fact this has been happening forever and has been front and centre of public outrage for the last 10 years and they've still done nothing makes it even worse. But no they shouldn't be criticised, you just give them a pass. No wonder we end up with the same idiots in charge. Laughable.
Who said they dont have a share in the blame? The problem ultimately is people like you, who have created a culture where the ultimate sin is to be labelled a racist, proof or evidence isnt even required, just an accusation. Its come to the point where even the police force wont bother investigating a crime for fear of the same label or for the sake of diversity, its absolutely disgusting what's happening to these young girls at the hands of these filthy sub 80 iq pigs.

Everyone involved should be locked up for their entire lives including the politicians, police and civil servants who have ignored it or buried it since the 1980s.

Soldato
All this is a result of lack of resources, and also perhaps prioritisation issues.

I have never seen a road/traffic incident not get a quick police presence. I live on a main road and near a junction, whenever is an issue is a squad car there quite quickly.

I have however seen instances of physical attacks including an incident with a female been attacked in the park next to me not get attendance, burglaries not get attendance, abuse victims not get attendance. The pattern seems to be crimes are rated on the economic value or PR value. Incidents that can halt traffic risk blocking lorries, people going to work etc, so get attendance.

Soldato
The whole problem is that you have an incompetent investigative force that it's investgating perpetrators from outside and within the force themselves whilst with operational policies that mean they have to tip-toe around the communities that the perpetrators are from purely because they're scared that they may get called racist.

It's clear now that CSE is a NATIONAL scandal and that our police forces and local councils (well Labour ones, since the exposed areas have all been Labour councils) are complicit in covering up the problem and it's scale making them part of the crimes.

What it needs now is an investigation lead by an investigating team from OUTSIDE UK politics and law enforcement. Perhaps a task force from an allied nation, such as the FBI. That taskforce should have a mandate that NO-ONE is out of bounds

Permabanned
^ Possible grounds for treason/sectioning/special-relationship envoy.

What it needs now is an investigation lead by an investigating team from OUTSIDE UK politics and law enforcement. Perhaps a task force from an allied nation, such as the FBI. That taskforce should have a mandate that NO-ONE is out of bounds

If the current "government" could somehow manage to be even remotely competent enough to arrange for such, we should choose a country that is generally better, not worse. For example, Germany's police are much more competent generally, enough that most of them could just rock up and instantly do a much better job - actually, the same can be said for the German government...and people. In ordnung?

Soldato
It's a case of being scared of upsetting the minority communities & leaving them to self-police their own rather than making them comply with our laws and our police force.

It's not a surprise then, to you, that the areas where this is most prolific are all Labour run councils, now and in the case of Rotherham, where a recent report stated that CSE was still happening, still is.

I have a feeling that there are still towns and cities that haven't yet been mentioned are powder-kegs ready to blow.
Labour 25 dot com

Soldato

It's not just the police, it's teachers, social workers, councillors and the CPS all afraid of being called racist.

This is what has happened because people have been kowtowed into silence

Soldato
'Afraid of being labelled racist' pull the other one.
https://www.itv.com/news/2017-08-10...ping-people-from-raising-child-abuse-concerns
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...s-people-reporting-child-sexual-exploitation/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28951612.amp

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/child-abuse-inquiry-scared-of-racist-tag-nh2zcctwq

. Councillors and council staff in particular were criticised for "avoiding public discussion"; some through fear of being thought racist, and some through "wholesale denial" of the problem.

Yer?
People with views like yours are part of the problem. Get your head out of the sand

Back
Top Bottom