• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Poll will you be buying a Titan X?

Poll will you be buying a Titan X?

• Yes

Votes: 26 6.2%
  • No

Votes: 332 79.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 61 14.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
titan x is nvidia milking the stupid!
Yep graphic evaluation alright:
x80 with double vram-> Titan with double-precision and with double vram, plus removing double vram from fastest mainstream cards-> Titan X with double memory but with double-precision removed (x80 card with double-vram wearing the branding of Titan)

The process of inflating the price of "double vram mainsteam flagship card" by calling it a Titan has now completed :p

Last edited:
Soldato
You don't need to spend over 400 to have an awesome pc gaming experience :)

Whilst I somewhat agree with your sensible sort of post I must say I disagree just a smidge.

An awesome gaming experience is 4k. And for that you need serious horsepower.

Give it a few years and I'll look back and LOL at what I spent just to run it, but for now them's the breaks sadly.

Titan X makes sense on so many levels for 4k, all apart from the ludicrous amount of VRAM (that you're paying for) and the price.

Also.

Can the haters just hate to themselves or something? makes me LOL how people are branding those with the coins to flip stupid and dumb asses.

If I had the money I'd have five. Four in my PC then one to stare at on my desk. I don't, ain't gonna cry about it (just bought another Titan Black instead :D )

Mei

Mei

Soldato
an awesome gaming experience is playing with friends!
and dragging them around on a rope by their feet in reign of kings
4k has nothing to do with it!!

Soldato
Looking at the reviews again I'm not convinced that this is even good enough for 4k. Maybe two in sli, yeah, but it's not really selling it to me at the moment at 2 grand.

Is this really the best we have right now? I feel like we should have single gpus hitting 60fps at 4k as the norm by now. Unless the 390x is faster, then I still feel we may have yet another year of this.:(

Back
Top Bottom